Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 18/09/18

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 18/09/18

Dear Settlers,

With the Upcoming Update the Anniversary Event will be technically implemented. More information will follow in a dev. diary.

An important change to the deposit was also made. There are no deposit limitations for Titanium, Granite and Saltpeter on the archipelago anymore.

As always, we look forward to your feedback!
    BB_Saqui
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 10.09.18 at 14:11.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

"Changed units which were not affected by combat abilities in certain co-op adventures."

Could you please be more specific?

Thanks!

World
    Sandycove
    Well I'm glad that the deposits are no longer alternative......but there is no mention if their size has been altered also....why am I a little suspicious? Lol
    * BAD Larili to think such a thing, the devs would never do such a underhand thing and not tell us and hide it behind an event starting...
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    "The issue with claiming new island sectors has been fixed."
    Hoping that mean that I will get my missing island deed or my gems back and possibility to get another - pls don't say I have to write "the place that send you mad" one more time. I am sure they allready know the issue - so would hate to have to tell them one more time and get told that they know. Sorry to be sarcastic but better that than raving mad
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    "There are no deposit limitations for Titanium, Granite and Saltpeter on the archipelago anymore."

Does it mean will get all 8 granite, 8 titanium and 7 saltpeter deposits working ? If that's the case I'm glad our gems will be well spent ...
    Last edited by LillyAmy; 10.09.18 at 19:54.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyAmy View Post
    Does it mean will get all 8 granite, 8 titanium and 7 saltpeter deposits working ? If that's the case I'm glad our gems will be well spent ...
    Fully agreed! That is what I read from the change log too and am very glad to see how prompt BB is to positively react to this deposits issue brought by the islands expansion

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    An important change to the deposit was also made. There are no deposit limitations for Titanium, Granite and Saltpeter on the archipelago anymore.

+1

Thank you
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Still cannot claim my 4th new island.

Cannot build an Island Storehouse and i cannot buy another deed in the market nor is there one in my Star Menu. So still stuck with a paid for island that i cannot build on.

Edit: should really check ingame mailbox first before complaining, sorry about that.
    Last edited by Xadro; 18.09.18 at 12:27. Reason: me being an idiot

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadro View Post
    Still cannot claim my 4th new island.

Cannot build an Island Storehouse and i cannot buy another deed in the market nor is there one in my Star Menu. So still stuck with a paid for island that i cannot build on.
    Have you checked your mailbox?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Have you checked your mailbox?
    woops, sorry, my bad

Reply to Thread