Closed Thread

Thread: Another problem with finish of a Quest Book

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Another problem with finish of a Quest Book

I can´t finish of this Quest :
    Theodor get attacked.
    I can´t make a production value of 0 Bronze every 12 hours, and at the same time produce at least 600 Bronze swords every 12 hours at the samme time.
    Have been trying for 2 days now ! Please help if any of you know how to finish this Quest.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    These production quests are badly worded, they are not asking you to have 0 production they are asking for more than 0. In other words any value which shows as yellow or green in the eco display.

It helps if any workyards not asked for in the quest which use a particular resource are turned off, since this one is about bronze sword production turn off your tool makers.
    If you still have problems ask in help tab one of the game guru's there will be able to help you out, they may ask you to send a freind request so that they can visit your island so as to see if you have any problems which they can help you fix and possibly drop buffs on you to help.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    you do NOT want to make 0, the quest says 'at least 0'
    you need your production to be balanced or making more, so anything over 0 will work.
    turn on your bronze smelters and check your economy numbers, if you are in the negative you will need to upgrade or buff your smelters.
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you I will try this solution

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Both Quest´s are finished now, thank you for your help

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    The problem is resolved, so I shall close this thread.

Closed Thread