Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: chat server resetting

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

chat server resetting

Is anyone else having issues with the chat server mine has been resetting all day every few seconds cant write anything as it becomes unavailable before i finish tried restarting the game etc nothing is working

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    What browser are you using, is it resolved when using a different one?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    What browser are you using, is it resolved when using a different one?
    Ginny31 is my wife, She tired a different browser but now can't log in at all now says captcha is required on opera and firefox

Some further info I use chrome and have no issues she has just tried using my laptop to sign in on chrome got same error ...as i can log in on this browser without issue yet she cant would suggest its account related on your end or i would run into the same issue wouldnt I?
    Last edited by hades8840; 11.09.18 at 16:59.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Ginny31 is my wife, She tired a different browser but now can't log in at all now says captcha is required on opera and firefox

Some further info I use chrome and have no issues she has just tried using my laptop to sign in on chrome got same error ...as i can log in on this browser without issue yet she cant would suggest its account related on your end or i would run into the same issue wouldnt I?
    Please reset your password using the "forgotten password" link at the login page. Once reset successfully, wait 15 minutes and attempt to log in again - the captcha should be gone.

Let me know how it goes!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please reset your password using the "forgotten password" link at the login page. Once reset successfully, wait 15 minutes and attempt to log in again - the captcha should be gone.

Let me know how it goes!
    I did and that allowed me to log back in but the chat is broke if i use opera it resets every few seconds so is unusable

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ginny31 View Post
    I did and that allowed me to log back in but the chat is broke if i use opera it resets every few seconds so is unusable
    Does the chat resetting occur on different browsers as well?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    chrome and firefox work ok but are sluggish opera works the smoothest but with the constant connecting to chat server message cant use it at all

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ginny31 View Post
    chrome and firefox work ok but are sluggish opera works the smoothest but with the constant connecting to chat server message cant use it at all
    Thanks for that. Can you try and clear your cache and cookies on Opera and see if that makes a difference?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for that. Can you try and clear your cache and cookies on Opera and see if that makes a difference?
    THats the first thng i tried several times

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is there a solution to this ? seems BB has nodded off

Reply to Thread