Reply to Thread

Thread: general tracking

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

general tracking

would be awesome if you could click on a marching general (yours or a friends) and have the camera "track" it as it walks.

i feel this would not only be cool but would make LS a lot smoother, as it will be very easy to tell when your gen has finished marching.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1
    This would be awesome.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think what could be better would be for us to be able to hover over any generals camp with our mouse then the arrow above the generals head starts to move up and down or blinks etc as he is walking, also the camp he is attacking is highlighted in some way. Then maybe set up a series of hotkeys that allow the generals to be tracked.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah, the ability to check what camp a friends general is attacking would be super handy, +1 to that as well.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    +1 track a general somehow and show which camp he is heading for

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I find this suggestion very useful, happened few times to retreat generals cause I am not sure which is first
    +1 defo

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    +1
    I've thought about it too. It would be very useful on some occasions. I like the idea that hovering over general's camp makes the marker move up-down and become highlighted.

Another way it might work is if we could customize between the colours of generals' markers. So let's say a MG marches under a yellow marker and Tavern gen under a blue one etc... Easy to tell them apart even when they are very close to eachother. However, might not be that effective on shared adventures/coops/lootspots.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I wish each player's general had a different coloured flag to match the camps. Would make adventures such as the Clever Little Tailor with lots of trees easier to follow.

Reply to Thread