Reply to Thread

Thread: [HFC] the hellfire club

HunyBun

[HFC] the hellfire club

Are you looking for a guild to join? Are you in a guild already but unhappy with the performance of that guild?

If you can answer "YES" to either question, then we would love to hear from you.

HFC has been an active guild since it started in 2014. We currently have close to 50 members, all of whom are actively playing. We do ask that the guild quest be completed every day (its our only stipulation). Of course there will be times when this cant happen, and thats always taken into consideration. Sometimes we even have raffles, lotto, lucky door prizes, just depends who is silly enough to put their hand up to organise these things.

Guild members are always happy to help new players with advice and resources, and loot spots are freely given within the guild. Most of our current members live in the UK - European area of this big world, and we do have a few from other places, like US and Aussie. We'd love to see you, no matter what country you call home.

Interested? Why not give us a try? Please contact lordloocan by in-game mail, or apply through the guild page application, with a little bit of info re your game experience etc. We are open to all-comers.... no restriction on player level etc.

If you are in a small group, or guild, looking to join up with others and keen to play in a bigger, chatty group, earn more guild coins etc, why not contact our guild leader, lordloocan, and have a chat about a guild merge.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Still looking for active individual players, or groups of players from guilds, to join us/merge in order to drive the game forward.

HunyBun
    Doesnt matter whether you are a new player, or been playing for some time.... We welcome all those who would like to join us. Love to hear from you

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    New to game? Then we can help you with resources, lootspots, advice etc, all for no charge.

Been playing a while? Free loot spots from vlt downwards, easy loot spot swaps on FT's and Ali's, company of many who have played since game went live.

Only commitment is to do the guild quest as often as possible.

Come and give us a try and see if you like us.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i want to join please i'm 7 years old hi

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLucas View Post
    i want to join please i'm 7 years old hi
    Unfortunately you are on Newfoundland server not Northisle

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    the best guild , and they do GQ )

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Recently merged with Valinor guild (VALE). In-game mail me if interested in coming to join us.

Reply to Thread