Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Game won't Load up

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sometimes switching to a different browser fixes problems like that. Chrome stopped working for me a few months ago so I switched to Opera, which works just fine. Might be worth a try.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

TSO not loading

Hi all, been unable to connect for just over 24 hours. Tried everything I can think of and suggested above. Any ideas? On Google chrome, tried microsoft edge too. Thanks for any help.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    I can't get the game to load. Firefox, Chrome. Flash is fixed. Rebooted system twice. CTRL+F5. Nothing works.

At first try I got the the santa+fireplace loading screen. Now i'm stuck here:
    prntscr.com/ltohib

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    It seems i get a bit furhter. Santa is coming into my screen but the yellow stays yellow and won't go to green and start the game.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgy View Post
    I can't get the game to load. Firefox, Chrome. Flash is fixed. Rebooted system twice. CTRL+F5. Nothing works.

At first try I got the the santa+fireplace loading screen. Now i'm stuck here:
    prntscr.com/ltohib
    Noted Budgy mate, dropped a buff on island for you to keep it ticking over.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Changing the registry didn't work.
    I reinstalled chrome version 69, updated flash, disabled the flash setting in chrome and still I can't get past the Santa loading screen

update 2h later:
    I can get into the game. I haven't changed anything (not even a reboot) since my last attempt.
    Last edited by Budgy; 11.12.18 at 21:38.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    And now the game also works fine on firefox 63 and 64(= latest version). Again, I haven't changed anything or any setting since the previous post.

Reply to Thread