Reply to Thread

Thread: TO menu

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

TO menu

When I sell my resources I like to click though my storage so I can decide on what to sell and the amounts I want to sell. So I have my storage menu open and the TO menu open at the same time. I pin my TO menu to stay open as I go though the options but for some reason while I do this it closes my storage menu so when I open up my storage again it closes my TO menu. Is there a way to keep both menus open, instead of having to reopen them after every other click?

Maybe be able to pin the storage menu so it stays open. As I have no problems having the TO menu and star menu open at the same time while both are pinned. Also would it be possible to keep the TO menu open once it is pinned and after an offer is placed, as it closes while pinned as soon as you click on place offer.

Not sure if this is a bug or a suggestion but I know it bugs and needs suggesting
    Last edited by PELIAS; 20.09.18 at 14:06.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Exactly + before we got "bigger" star menu and trade office (TO) I could pin trade office at a place of my choice and if storage menu or anything else closed TO it was opened on the same spot...now it opens always in the middle which is pretty annoying - anytime I re-open TO I have to put it "where it belongs" on my screen

Reply to Thread