Northisle
    Terrible event. Cancel it immediately.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    why do people assume the counter will be replaced with a new one? last time it just continued until the end of the event.
    because the dev diary and in game description says so

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    because the dev diary and in game description says so
    Well, having re-read the diary and the quest description, I can't find anything that says the counter will return to zero at the end of week one, only that a new target will appear and that a new reward will become available. In fact, it seems to me that the following quote from the Dev Diary strongly implies that topgearfan may be correct.

The quest for the 1st phase will not be removed during the second phase in order to allow you to collect the reward of the 1st phase during the 2nd one.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    Well, having re-read the diary and the quest description, I can't find anything that says the counter will return to zero at the end of week one, only that a new target will appear and that a new reward will become available. In fact, it seems to me that the following quote from the Dev Diary strongly implies that topgearfan may be correct.
    It only means that the phase 1 will stay in the questbook for everyone to be able to click the accept button to pick up the rewards after it has ended. In game there is a clear countdown timer for the phase and the description says we get the reward if we manage to complete goal in before the week is over.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Great event and nice rewards. I love it.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    It only means that the phase 1 will stay in the questbook for everyone to be able to click the accept button to pick up the rewards after it has ended. In game there is a clear countdown timer for the phase and the description says we get the reward if we manage to complete goal in before the week is over.
    That's one interpretation. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens next week.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    What happens to my personal quests after the timer of the first phase ends? Are they replaced by new ones? Or are new ones added? Do they disappear, or just stay so I can complete them later?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgy View Post
    What happens to my personal quests after the timer of the first phase ends? Are they replaced by new ones? Or are new ones added? Do they disappear, or just stay so I can complete them later?
    your personal quests stay till the end of the event
    the community quest (with the timer) is seperate
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear settlers,

We have received a lot of questions in regard to the Community Goal during the second phase of the event. Today we would like to shed some light on this matter:

• Once the Phase 1 goal has been met, players may continue to donate Balloons which will be counted towards over-capping the goal (e.g. 375kk/350kk). Once Phase 1 ends and Phase 2 begins, any Balloons that were donated past the previous goal will be subsequently added to the new goal!
    • Balloons gathered/acquired during the 1st phase that isn't donated during the 1st phase, are being taken into account during the 2nd phase objective calculation.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Saqui
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 28.09.18 at 14:28.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Why was the community goal changed? this new target will be hit by tonight, lol. Shame on u BB for bowing down to the moaners on every server, most ppl haven't donated yet.
    Completing the very 1st crisis quest back in 2012/13 was an achievement, everything since has been easy enough for a 7 year old to complete!

Reply to Thread