Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    hopefuly they will delay halloween start or we could only have a 1 week gap between events.

Anniversary event ends on the 8th oct halloween is 19th oct and usualy start about a week before that sometimes 2 weeks before. so halloween could start on the 8th or 15th.

This event should really of started 1 or 2 weeks earlier than it is.
    Going to be hard to replace all the res and weapons used by this event in time for the next 1.
    actually halloween is the 31st of october so a start a week before would allow 2 weeks between the events easily
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    hopefuly they will delay halloween start or we could only have a 1 week gap between events.

Anniversary event ends on the 8th oct halloween is 19th oct and usualy start about a week before that sometimes 2 weeks before. so halloween could start on the 8th or 15th.

This event should really of started 1 or 2 weeks earlier than it is.
    Going to be hard to replace all the res and weapons used by this event in time for the next 1.
    If I remember correctly there was no gap between Eotw event and Xmas 2012, that said on test they did say there would be a gap.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I just found out, to my big surprise, that the Festival Hall has no queue. Is it really so, that to operate production in Festival Hall, we have to log in every hour to start a new one? Or have I overlooked a hidden option somewhere? Man that would be one of the biggest nonsense event I've ever seen on TSO. How are normal people supposed to play it?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    I just found out, to my big surprise, that the Festival Hall has no queue. Is it really so, that to operate production in Festival Hall, we have to log in every hour to start a new one? Or have I overlooked a hidden option somewhere? Man that would be one of the biggest nonsense event I've ever seen on TSO. How are normal people supposed to play it?
    would assume it is like any other epic building you pick the item it will keep converting till it runs out very much doubt you have to pick it every 1 hr plus

confirmed like any other production building just keeps building
    Last edited by hades8840; 24.09.18 at 09:07.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    would assume it is like any other epic building you pick the item it will keep converting till it runs out very much doubt you have to pick it every 1 hr plus

confirmed like any other production building just keeps building
    Oh silly me. I somehow had the idea that it will pile up orders like in provision house. I can see my error now. Too fast posting, too slow thinking. Everything is ok.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did BB even consider that we have nearly no players under level 50 ?? . I dont have the number but a wild guess of who is active and playing would be maybe 5% under level 50 rest of activity over.
    Guess I will just forget about cake making business - just forget about event and go about the game as I would do with no event. A bit sad though - I like the idea of this,- but BB will have to celebrate with lots of candles and no cake.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Northisle
    I'm feeling penalised by being high level... Oh well. no one's making me participate in the event.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Guess I will just forget about cake making business - just forget about event and go about the game as I would do with no event. A bit sad though - I like the idea of this,- but BB will have to celebrate with lots of candles and no cake.
    Same here. Can't get cake dough unless you pay inflated prices in the TO, and I don't have overproduction to keep throwing at the festival building, so have pretty much decided I'll be sitting out this event.

World
    Sandycove
    just trade the candles for cake dough 1:1 That's what I'm doing and it's working well.. Or sell lootspots for cake dough..

There are plenty of opportunities out there, and there will be an overload of both candles AND dough soon enough

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    just trade the candles for cake dough 1:1 That's what I'm doing and it's working well.. Or sell lootspots for cake dough..

There are plenty of opportunities out there, and there will be an overload of both candles AND dough soon enough
    maybe on your server not on newfoundland i been waching the to ppl trading 10 dough for 40 candles when the trade should be one to one or the otherway around..seeing how many dough you get out of an adventure...i love events but this one is going as exactly as i thought it would and greed has taken over

Reply to Thread