Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    maybe on your server not on newfoundland i been waching the to ppl trading 10 dough for 40 candles when the trade should be one to one or the otherway around..seeing how many dough you get out of an adventure...i love events but this one is going as exactly as i thought it would and greed has taken over
    we have the same trades here, it's natural - but put the trades up yourself and you'll get the response similar to us

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    BB says that active players under and over lvl 51 are exactly equal. Maybe Mannerheim can copy that from Alex too. Bunch of cowpoo obv.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    BB says that active players under and over lvl 51 are exactly equal. Maybe Mannerheim can copy that from Alex too. Bunch of cowpoo obv.
    To log on and play 15 minutes is not the same as using 1- more hours a day, so not sure how they count activity.
    Someone needs there money back for school - they must need to brush up on their math.
    If they just count number of player who log in an a given day- and count the number under 16 or so that leves game after a day or 2, and the ones that just play 10 minutes a day,- then I can imagine they are right. But how much cake dough does that bring into the equation ??.
    Many new players does not even notice that there is an event going on.
    Last edited by Urd123; 24.09.18 at 13:02.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    maybe on your server not on newfoundland i been waching the to ppl trading 10 dough for 40 candles when the trade should be one to one or the otherway around..seeing how many dough you get out of an adventure...i love events but this one is going as exactly as i thought it would and greed has taken over
    Nope, Sandycove is sadly the same. Greed dictate trade.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for raising your concerns and providing feedback on the event! We're closely monitoring the availability of both Cake Dough and Candles throughout the event. For the time being, we want to give the event a bit more time to settle in; it's not even been active for 24 hours and many are still yet to log in and play!

Keep the feedback coming!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    For a "celebration" event.... this is a higly resource draining event not to mention a huge hassle to buff the building for donations.
    Why cant the cake be traded to be buffed?

A good idea implemented badly it seems. Even if the dough is higly buffed I dont see the "active 1-50ers" sharing these good "effectively"

I hope you guys have a way of monitoring the % of buffed hall, because the number is apalling.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Thanks for raising your concerns and providing feedback on the event! We're closely monitoring the availability of both Cake Dough and Candles throughout the event. For the time being, we want to give the event a bit more time to settle in; it's not even been active for 24 hours and many are still yet to log in and play!

Keep the feedback coming!
    you only have to check the trade office to see 99% trades are asking for dough that should be a big clue to the fact there isnt as many active playing players of pre 50 you think there is just cause you log on for ten minutes doesnt make you active also unless there newish players the fact there low lvl should tell you they aint that active...you would think the fact you get roughly 10x dough to candle ratio dough would be easier to acquire it isnt and human nature and greed take over..bit like the monkey who got its hand stuck in a box

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    you only have to check the trade office to see 99% trades are asking for dough that should be a big clue to the fact there isnt as many active playing players of pre 50 you think there is just cause you log on for ten minutes doesnt make you active also unless there newish players the fact there low lvl should tell you they aint that active...you would think the fact you get roughly 10x dough to candle ratio dough would be easier to acquire it isnt and human nature and greed take over..bit like the monkey who got its hand stuck in a box
    Well the trade office can be explained easily at this point of the event as it has been only running for less than a day and adventures and explorers take more time to complete at lower levels. Even if the some of the low levels have dough already, they can pick any of the existing offers from trade or if they put their own with a reasonable cost it gets picked fast so you wont ever even see it just by browsing.

Don't forget that the lower levels players need candles.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Well the trade office can be explained easily at this point of the event as it has been only running for less than a day and adventures and explorers take more time to complete at lower levels. Even if the some of the low levels have dough already, they can pick any of the existing offers from trade or if they put their own with a reasonable cost it gets picked fast so you wont ever even see it just by browsing.

Don't forget that the lower levels players need candles.
    thats true but 1 outlaws can yield enough dough to make a buff will need around 10 at my lvl for candles .....plus shouldnt be taken most low level players that long think pretty much any high lvl player if they have sense would be giving lootspots to them seeing the amount of dough they give

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    thats true but 1 outlaws can yield enough dough to make a buff will need around 10 at my lvl for candles .....plus shouldnt be taken most low level players that long think pretty much any high lvl player if they have sense would be giving lootspots to them seeing the amount of dough they give
    That again depends of multiple things. Outlaws is not available at the shop and lower levels don't usually have massive army of explorers to send to search. It's also not an easy adventure with small selection of generals and especially without blocking. There are still plenty of adventures to pick from but it does not mean all of them are done as fast as high levels grind their advs.

Reply to Thread