Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    That again depends of multiple things. Outlaws is not available at the shop and lower levels don't usually have massive army of explorers to send to search. It's also not an easy adventure with small selection of generals and especially without blocking. There are still plenty of adventures to pick from but it does not mean all of them are done as fast as high levels grind their advs.
    Outlaws isnt giving 55 candles (which the wiki had suggested), was more like 25 so assume the dough will also be less ...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Looking at numbers, we will never reach 500millions for the Headquarters in a week. And it's impossible to get 1000+ candles a day for a big cake. It's the first time I can't reach the max for an event. I already feel like quitting.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    personally as long can get the 15k to get the fmg thats fine, only need to run the hall buffed for 20% of the time to get that and can do with masters toolkits so really cakes aren't that huge a deal unless you're desperate for the achievements...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmoe View Post
    Outlaws isnt giving 55 candles (which the wiki had suggested), was more like 25 so assume the dough will also be less ...
    Wiki is user created and maintained site so it often has wrong information. For the ratios: https://forum.tsotesting.com/threads...9462#post49462

Quote Originally Posted by rosee View Post
    Looking at numbers, we will never reach 500millions for the Headquarters in a week. And it's impossible to get 1000+ candles a day for a big cake. It's the first time I can't reach the max for an event. I already feel like quitting.
    Event has just started and based on the chat many do not even know/understand how to donate balloons yet. They have to be manually donated to count. The counter is also a world wide between all servers and not all regions are awake or had the prime time yet.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmoe View Post
    personally as long can get the 15k to get the fmg thats fine, only need to run the hall buffed for 20% of the time to get that and can do with masters toolkits so really cakes aren't that huge a deal unless you're desperate for the achievements...
    The scouting post is behind a community goal next week so if everyone stops at their personal goals we will never get it

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Festival hall production is broken. Right slot on BS and 50 % buff should give 18 balloons, which shows correctly, but only added 6 to my barn. Anybody having similar problem?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    So with the complains here I tried to do a test in the trade office and there is zero problems with trading candles to dough. I think I even paid too much since all trades went so fast and I ran out of candles to try lower cost:

World
    Northisle
    So with the complains here I tried to do a test in the trade office and there is zero problems with trading candles to dough. I think I even paid too much since all trades went so fast and I ran out of candles to try lower cost:

Those trades are not close to fair should be the other way around 10 candles 20 dough as dough drops like 10 times more your trades flew because they were ridiculous cheap.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    Those trades are not close to fair should be the other way around 10 candles 20 dough as dough drops like 10 times more your trades flew because they were ridiculous cheap.
    We can get candles at faster pace than small ones do their, even at their boosted ratio. Adv's are easier and we have more explorer with full skill trees.

World
    Northisle
    We can get candles at faster pace than small ones do their, even at their boosted ratio. Adv's are easier and we have more explorer with full skill trees.
    If you say so. if you can do 4 bandits nest faster then a level 45 do 1 i give you my congratulations. What i am feeling is that my time playing the game is being penalised. If BB wanted to make things fair at least on evel 50+ adventures we would be getting the equivalent amount in candles as low levels are getting dough, specialy because the conversion rate is the same. I play the game for 7 years now and never i felt more disappointed with a game option as now. Like i mention i feel like i'm being penalised for playing the game for so long.

Taking wiki drop numbers for said Bandits nest (They might be wrong but from what did seems they are not)

Level < 50 Does 1 BN = Gets 252-502 Dough = 50-100 Candels

Level > 50 Does 1 BN = Gets 28-55 Candles = 5-12 Dough

If the conversion rates for under 50 levels are the same as to over 50s to get the same amount of candles i need to make 10 times more adventures. Is this fair? Don't think so at all. If BB wanted to differentiate levels at least they could have had level 50+ adventures give equivalent amounts of Candles as under level 50s are getting Dough.

Trade might be usefull but is very unreliable and depending on people's goodwill.
    Last edited by Fanfas; 24.09.18 at 18:55.

Reply to Thread