Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    If you say so. if you can do 4 bandits nest faster then a level 45 do 1 i give you my congratulations. What i am feeling is that my time playing the game is being penalised. If BB wanted to make things fair at least on evel 50+ adventures we would be getting the equivalent amount in candles as low levels are getting dough. I play the game for 7 years now and never i felt more disappointed with a game option as now. Like i mention i feel like i'm being penalised for playing the game for so long.
    I don't think I would have to do any adventures. I counted that collectibles and my explorers will probably cover the whole event for me and the 10 cake achievement if I can trade even with the 2:1 ratio. I will still do some because w have a community event and I can help guildies.

Again for the balance, we at higher levels have all skills unlocked, a lot more generals and explorers, we have access to 1d premiums for loot bonus, and so on. BB did explain the boost and balance at test: https://forum.tsotesting.com/threads...ll=1#post49415

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    I don't mind the fact that the dough loot is set higher than that for candles, for pretty much the same reasons that Mannerheim laid out. Mind you, I have seen fellow guild members getting over 100 dough from loot spots on my adventures where I have only gotten 10-20 candles, so I do think that the difference is far too extreme.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmoe View Post
    personally as long can get the 15k to get the fmg thats fine, only need to run the hall buffed for 20% of the time to get that and can do with masters toolkits so really cakes aren't that huge a deal unless you're desperate for the achievements...
    Master toolkits are level restricted to lvl 48+ to be able to make them - not available for all players.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    I don't mind the fact that the dough loot is set higher than that for candles, for pretty much the same reasons that Mannerheim laid out. Mind you, I have seen fellow guild members getting over 100 dough from loot spots on my adventures where I have only gotten 10-20 candles, so I do think that the difference is far too extreme.
    Such difference will happen if you as a higher level player do some "easy" adventure that has lootspots, ie. BK/RB. Which adv was it?
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 24.09.18 at 19:12.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well we have a week to find 500,000,000 balloons very very much doubt that will happen its a big ask even if most of use could get the x2 buff ...players are seeing this as a for self event when its much bigger if greed wins then we all lose its that simple

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Unhappy Anniversary Event

Today I am moved to make a comment on the Anniversary Event ... so what bright spark decided to divide the event loot and collectibles by levels? Apparently higher lvls get candles and the lower lvls dough.
    Not sure if you're aware of this but a lot of guilds don't have a lot of lower lvl players who log in regularly enough, the time zones mean some players are left on their own in guild for a lot of the time they can be online and going into TO is not even worth contemplating given the prices there.
    With 5 adventures completed, one spawning of collectibles and I have a grand total of 87 candles (yes, I was online when event started), I can't even trade with lower lvls in my guild even if there were some online.
    I can't see me getting much done tbh

Merged
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 25.09.18 at 02:32.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Given my extra troubles with non-functional Hall I already feel that this event is too much hassle for very little rewards and loosing motivation to play quickly. First decent reward is on 10 k balloons but definitely not worth all those resources. Chances for group reward are slim as we would have to gain 3 mil an hour, currently not even half of that. So unless everything is fixed promptly and losses duly compensated this might quickly turn into a pointless fiasco for many. Day one is already lost in my view. Let's see what following days bring.

World
    Newfoundland
    i tought the same, it is costly for recources and at the end you will only pay with diamonds for the medic generall because to less balloons, and i have searched but balloons are not tradeble only donate? So the changed rate for recources is very bad

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    For anyone over lev 51 struggling to get dough, jus play a 2 or 3 player adv & invite the under lev 50 for free but demand the dough & they keep the rest.
    I did 2nd thief, gave the ls away & got 476 dough, ok not everyone will give away 2nd thief but check sftr, vtv, nords etc, decent dough drops.

Also once u swap/place your petit cake buff, use a stop buff immediately then use a toolkit buff (9 hr by friend) it goes at 100% rather than the 50% the cake buff give. There is a 100% cake buff but it cost 500 dough per time, lol.

As others mentioned toolkit only in mayor house for lev 48 & over.

Lastly bronze sword look the cheapest convert for highest amount of balloon, with 100% u get 72 balloon per hr. More on offer if u use mortar, lol.

P.s. daily quest give 100 balloon per day, event quests give lots & another 310 from acheevs so you need to make around 12k balloon only during the 15 days. very doable.
    Last edited by MutantKid; 25.09.18 at 06:33. Reason: more info

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Besides not being aware of the lack of players under level 50. BB does not seem to know how many active players there is.

Each player cant make more balloons than the 3 times 18 an hour buffed with cake. Dont think anyone have that many cannon in store, so no seeing those being used. Even if we had - it will not be enough.
    The first stage is set to 500.000.000 Balloons and we used the first day. We have made 5% of that goal so far. 5*7 will bring us up to 35% in a week. Even if some players still have not donated any balloon - I cant see us make that goal.
    We cant really do more than we already do to change this. As said before - this event looked nice before it started. Now I feel a bit cheated. Looked like nice gifts, but when the goal is totally unrealistic then why bother at all.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread