Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    enjoyed the event still am as the bonus quest is nice.... have to say if it wasnt for the toolkit would off been doomed the greed for the ones who started selling dough was predictable but was hoping i would be proved wrong but alas i wasnt the price has only dropped because of the toolkit

World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up

Thanks for the premium day BB
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Positives:

Negatives:
    Profiteering by players on trade on what was labelled as community event. Fortunately there was enough community spirit within our guild for us not to have issues there.
    Totally agree and even though they sold their resources they'll still benefit from the hard work of the rest of us - be nice to see them get nothing but guess they will.
    Big thank you to everyone who accepted my 1/1 trades and posted their own. Nice to know community means something to some people

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Countdown clock is on 15 hours, 47 minutes which - do we get tomorrow to donate our last eggs which are being made overnight? The dev diary says it ends today so im a little confused

World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cully View Post
    Totally agree and even though they sold their resources they'll still benefit from the hard work of the rest of us - be nice to see them get nothing but guess they will.
    Big thank you to everyone who accepted my 1/1 trades and posted their own. Nice to know community means something to some people
    Agreed
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I enjoyed the event.. Thankyou..

I think the Scout Hut is really good... and looking forward to using it on a regular basis,,

2 Points... 1/.Why isnt it a 1 Day 23 hr Cooldown in line with similar Zone buffs, Spring Park, Footy Field.. and Instant kill buffs in Epic Merchant.??

and 2/ . Will we able to buy a 2nd in Merchant at some time..??

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    So the event finished at 10 today - and any eggs anyone made until that were just lost. There was no cooldown as we've had in other events. Normally you get the chance to use what you've got after you've collected them. THis time we didn't People have been saying 'the event ended yesterday' - but if it did why were we still allowed to make eggs which we weren't allowed to donate? Not everyone can log on at 9.59 to do this.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    So the event finished at 10 today - and any eggs anyone made until that were just lost. There was no cooldown as we've had in other events. Normally you get the chance to use what you've got after you've collected them. THis time we didn't People have been saying 'the event ended yesterday' - but if it did why were we still allowed to make eggs which we weren't allowed to donate? Not everyone can log on at 9.59 to do this.
    BB were very clear in the information sent out "The 2nd phase ends one day before the end of the event, allowing you to collect the reward of the 2nd phase during that day. Balloons can still be donated during that day." Basically you have made a mistake but it's BB's fault.

Brotherjon
    Overall a nice event thanks bb. Not sure I’ll get as much xp from scout hut as I was expecting but it’s a nice addition to the island. And we got some other great features too.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thoses eggs are balloons...i knew yesterday the event was over as i read the information BB gave..its also why after i did the last bonus quest last nite i worked out if i could get another and as i couldnt stopped my festival hall

Reply to Thread