Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Anniversary Event Dev Diary below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Was looking forward to this event not so much now havent noticed a great deal of activity from the below 50 players so can see dough being a issue and greed taking over ..or i could just convert at a rate of 4-1 so i will need 2000 candles to get 500 dough then another 500 candles to make the buff pray tell how many adventures i will need to do to get 2500 candles per day? you didnt really think this through or you did and you have banked on ppl just buying the buffs...as i cant see what i will need to get my personal goals cant comment if its even doable at the moment

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Was looking forward to this event not so much now havent noticed a great deal of activity from the below 50 players so can see dough being a issue and greed taking over ..or i could just convert at a rate of 4-1 so i will need 2000 candles to get 500 dough then another 500 candles to make the buff pray tell how many adventures i will need to do to get 2500 candles per day? you didnt really think this through or you did and you have banked on ppl just buying the buffs...as i cant see what i will need to get my personal goals cant comment if its even doable at the moment
    Highest personal goal was 15k balloons at test which you can almost get and donate without using any buffs during the whole event, at least on higher levels.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    it would help if we knew how many balloons will be needed in donations to get the rewards.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    it would help if we knew how many balloons will be needed in donations to get the rewards.
    settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/events/anniversary-event-2018/
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Highest personal goal was 15k balloons at test which you can almost get and donate without using any buffs during the whole event, at least on higher levels.
    cheers but isnt there two stages to this? the dev diary isnt clear if 15k is the personal goal is that for week one and somethng different week 2

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Whats the go to adventure this year then? Outlaws? Or DB's where you offer the ls to under 50's with pledge to swap candles/dough?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    cheers but isnt there two stages to this? the dev diary isnt clear if 15k is the personal goal is that for week one and somethng different week 2
    The two stages are for the community goals.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Name: Training Overtime (tradable, giftable)
    Type: Buff
    Description: +200% recruitment speed in Barracks and Elite Barracks for 12 hour (18 hours on friend/guild member)
    Price: 185 Gems

think BB made a mistake somewhere or has changed something

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    "They are made from two event resources, Cake Dough and Birthday Candles, which can only be earned by players below level 51 and above 50 respectively."

Err that's a very small cross-section of players, like zero!
    Should that read something like below 50 and 51 and above?

Oh, and please don't ruin this one too by including PvP related quests. If you do then event ends there, can't afford to buy my way through it with gems again.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread