Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Anniversary Event

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    I wouldn't expect anything other then demographics being totally different on old and new servers. Stands to reason if old accounts are not deleted making no space for new players on old servers. But now that we are talking about that it makes me wonder if that is always the case or if game companies have some remedy for this issue.
    I totally agree, they could had do a better job if design a community event and over all mostly community event. Then it is not fair i you make a big disunbalnce. I think low lv player did not scream loud enought. They did a hot fix for candle / to dough and there trade lv is almost normall . As sad before higher level need self more candles and dough because they can find and produce more. Why make community trade so important? They must now how active players are and how many hours they are crafting so better balance was more customers satifaction.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    what happened to achievements. ive lost a few from the event. there was 8 now only have 5. the ones missing r the 6 and 10 cakes applied by freinds which means ill lose the balloons u get from them.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh my, 1.3 billion? Didn't see that one coming. Is that realistic? Feels like "give me a break, I'm off"

World
    Newfoundland
    had already raised a ticket about balloons not registering for achievement a couple of days ago - unfortunately support not been helpful - now I have donated 10,894 balloons according to quest log and only 5,913 on the achievement

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Achievments did not update this morning when donating balloons, suppose there will be a hotfix now with more down time

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey folks - we're looking at reports about this issue with the achievement counter and are investigating!

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    That's right. What I donated this morning did not register on achievements. Well, never praise an event before it ends. This one is a mess. Tell you what. I'd rather have less new things and reliable game then something new around every corner with this mess. Especially with events when we are time conscious this mess can be very demoralising and reducing future engagement. With mess like that we can't even trust the community goal counter is working anywhere near reliable, which turns the whole thing into a bad joke.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 01.10.18 at 10:12.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello folks,

We've identified the issue and will be deploying a hotfix tomorrow which should recalculate the affected achievements - this between the usual hours of 07:00 BST and 11:00 BST. You can find more information on the homepage.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSwingArcus View Post
    I think they did disbalance the trade value,

Higher lv players earn a lot more candles with doing easy adventure, they have more explores and go so on.

So it now is unfair for under lv50 players, because they can now easy access the dough for a cheap price. They have a lot more resources to trade. And they use now all there candle more by them self then selling on the market.
    Why make a event to much community , a small part is good. But if you can almost not make the target of the balloons, the recourse to make are costly. Selling ballons is not possible. So not a huge fan of this event. May be they think in communisim equeal style. Most people are have bad habits and fair trade is only for a few happy people like real life. Fairtrade projects but most is unfair trade, selling under price or subsidis with tax cut or import tarifs. Think also on your new or low level players
    why do you think they had to do it? Maybe because overpriced profiteering by players who get many times more dough from adventures than others get candles and still want 3 candles for every dough?
    In some servers though there simpy isnt enough dough and BB makes same balancing decisions for all servers across the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    That logic does not make much sense. I don't know what prices are like in Sandycove but on Newfoundland the tradable rewards alone are worth +500k coins when sold. The ballistas are worth around 100k coins or more if I compare them to assassin/arrows sales when one buys them from other players later when added to the shop and when used they can save thousands of elite units especially when used in MCC. The resources I'm using to get them are less than 50k coins in value and I don't have to do anything but wait and buff the building once or twice a day.
    Well played Sir.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 01.10.18 at 15:49.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    hope it fixes what it didnt fix during the 1st hotfix. still hasnt counted the 1st cake put on by friends on day 1. missed a lot of balloon donations from phase 1 and 2. donated 14,014 balloons so far, achievements have only counted 10,532. look like its random though as some ppls were counted while others were not.

Reply to Thread