Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: The Training Grounds

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Again after the new islands something worthwhile to put my saved up gems in to, good idea

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    The recruitment speed of the Mounted Swordsman was never changed but only the build cost so these buildings have nothing to do with them

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I need to know how BB is going to solve the Flash problem before I buy gems again. But I do like these buildings.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Elco View Post
    Description says both buildings are non-deletable. As in once placed you can only move them at best but not return them to your star menu?
    On the test server you can delete the tiny building and it will go back to star.

dameanie
    yes awesome i am looking forward to owning the elite training barracks would even make room for it lose a couple of residences for sure no problem dont want a recipe at all dont want to have to make something why when its active right from the start with no cooldown way to go developers cant wait for it to be implemented .

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'd also prefer this to be implemented without needing 2 separate buildings. Gem cost is fine, have it as an add-on to the existing barracks.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    No to more buff buildings - yes to something that frees up space - like a place to put gens. I dont find the need to any more buffs. My star is filled with them and I forget to use them anyway. Would prefer to keep it simple and have zone wide buffs and buffs that can be used on all buildings.
    Why not give the existing buildings more levels instead.?
    If BB wants to earn some on gems- or stuff for events then make plans to up barracks a level or 2. Would love to have elite barrack at level 10. Much better than more buildings I don't have room for, and hate the new trend with needing multiple of the same building for them not to have a several year long production queue.
    Last edited by Urd123; 22.09.18 at 08:49.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    No to more buff buildings - yes to something that frees up space - like a place to put gens. I dont find the need to any more buffs. My star is filled with them and I forget to use them anyway. Would prefer to keep it simple and have zone wide buffs and buffs that can be used on all buildings.
    Why not give the existing buildings more levels instead.?
    If BB wants to earn some on gems- or stuff for events then make plans to up barracks a level or 2. Would love to have elite barrack at level 10. Much better than more buildings I don't have room for, and hate the new trend with needing multiple of the same building for them not to have a several year long production queue.
    It's not a buff. It's like a second smaller building. It changes recruiting speed from 100% to 200%.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedMouse View Post
    It's not a buff. It's like a second smaller building. It changes recruiting speed from 100% to 200%.
    it does the same as a buff - and upping the barracks instead would take less island space.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    With all the new building space and new buildings any chance of a higher number of buildings allowed...I am down to one with no way to increase except destroy and replace

Reply to Thread