Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: The Training Grounds

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Those asking for barrack upgrades are not thinking about how many additional barrack levels it would require to duplicate the effect of these buildings.

Normally we get one big update each year, for the last few years it's arrived in November. This year we got MCC already and given the amount of work they have put into the game in the last year it would be unreasonable to expect another big update this November. They could have just said "We have given them MCC let's skip Nov this year", instead they roll up their sleeves to provide us with something for Nov. Now they could have provided us with barrack upgrades for the same effect but for the art dept at least this would have meant 600% more work. They would have also put themselves in the position of facing demands of the same upgrades being made to all other buildings.
    Well I seem to have missed something. I was sure that this was a business and that BB makes this game to earn money and that some players me included pay them so they can make the game and keep it running. I was not aware that this is nice uncles who do this for free just to make us happy. There are lots of other games out there,- in order to keep people at the game and get more coming they need to provide us the customers with something we like.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dont mind the new builds in fact i welcome them, however come on why do i need x6 of the same building to give me +300%, surely it must be possible to make it level 1 @ 8 k gems. Then instead of items to upgrade it we just have to pay the next level 8k gems and get upgrade to level 2 etc with no possible upgrade using usual building materials. Having 6 of the same buildings is wasting valuable building space.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hiswitzend View Post
    I dont mind the new builds in fact i welcome them, however come on why do i need x6 of the same building to give me +300%, surely it must be possible to make it level 1 @ 8 k gems. Then instead of items to upgrade it we just have to pay the next level 8k gems and get upgrade to level 2 etc with no possible upgrade using usual building materials. Having 6 of the same buildings is wasting valuable building space.
    Well you answered your own question. Space is valuable and you can get more of it with gem items (island deeds, improved buildings, etc.)

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Yep. I agree with this completely. No point in extra buildings. Make it an upgrade token like the special buildings. Or a recipe or license. :-)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hiswitzend View Post
    Well there is the solution. Provide only one of each new buff building. Including the ones already here. Snack stand footie-pithc - what ever. And then let us upp the existing one instead of having to put more of the same kind.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Delighted to see the introduction of the training grounds. The buildings from Mountain Clan Campaign are brilliant and well done to BlueByte for introducing those. I just wish the drop rate was a bit higher or the cost a bit lower It takes a huge amount of work to get enough ore to get the buildings. But they do make a great difference to us so Thank you again

Reply to Thread