Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Event - No Dough!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Anniversary Event - No Dough!

20 explorers all returned after event started and only candles no dough! i have done 2 x arctic explosion adventures and still not one single piece of dough? Also none with the collectibles. is it just me or is anyone else not getting any dough?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Anorexia View Post
    20 explorers all returned after event started and only candles no dough! i have done 2 x arctic explosion adventures and still not one single piece of dough? Also none with the collectibles. is it just me or is anyone else not getting any dough?
    if you are above level 50 you wil find no dough - only candles. The under level 50 will find the dough. Problem is that they are a very rare species. You need to trade to get the dough.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    You can also convert candles in the provision house

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    You can also convert candles in the provision house
    yes but conversion rate more than suck.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    well that is stupid - its hard enough as it is without trying to collect thousands of dough for birthday cakes with no chance of a free drop. What was the logic in this idea?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for raising your concerns and providing feedback on the event! We're closely monitoring the availability of both Cake Dough and Candles throughout the event. For the time being, we want to give the event a bit more time to settle in; it's not even been active for 24 hours and many are still yet to log in and play!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Thanks for raising your concerns and providing feedback on the event! We're closely monitoring the availability of both Cake Dough and Candles throughout the event. For the time being, we want to give the event a bit more time to settle in; it's not even been active for 24 hours and many are still yet to log in and play!
    Well BB seems to need a lesson in math.
    Dont get why this has to be so tiresome- I had been looking forward to this - now it is just a nuisance - this should speak for itself - no one selling dough - some was at some point - 5:1 candles : dough - now this is what we see http://prntscr.com/ky4czt.
    There has been talk about this last few weeks - we know that players below 50 are a rare species - so would have though BB knew also. You cant compare daily logon with actual activity.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    so i have to work 5 times harder than anyone below lvl 50 to try and earn candles to trade for dough? why? anyone selling the dough will know they can exploit the rate of trade and yet they can get both candles and dough so not at pressure to trade at a reasonable rate. Why not make candles only for us over 50 then we would be equal! or better still lets make it a level playing field and allow us all to collect dough and candles at whatever level.
    The clocks ticking BB this event only lasts 14 days so please make a decision soon before we all lose the will to play!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    For the moaners about dough - other buffs work just as well. Experiment before bleating

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Anorexia View Post
    Why not make candles only for us over 50 then we would be equal!
    umm, but it is already like that
    lvl 1-50 get dough
    lvl51+ get candles
    all lvls have to trade to get the other resource
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Reply to Thread