Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Event - No Dough!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by theheron View Post
    For the moaners about dough - other buffs work just as well. Experiment before bleating
    and none are meant to so thankyou for the public announcement will expect a hotfix within the day

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Our guild members are enjoying having to trade or swap loot with each other . It may need tweaking for the second week but too early to say yet.
    We are avoiding giving lootspots to lower levels that may contain weddings etc we do not trust them to hold on to them until after the event
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 24.09.18 at 16:07.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    would have been nice to have known that before. Was it included in developers notes?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    what are you talking about? what buffs would they be then? no buffs in my star work for the hall?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Anorexia View Post
    would have been nice to have known that before. Was it included in developers notes?
    from dev diary

Blowing up balloons can be exhausting work, so when your Settlers are all out of puff you'll need to motivate them with the tastiest of treats: cake! The Petite Birthday Cake and the Enormous Birthday Cake are two new buffs that can be produced in the Provision House. They are made from two event resources, Cake Dough and Birthday Candles, which can only be earned by players at level 50 or below and level 51 or above respectively.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    While our guild has below 50 players they are barely playing. The demand on our server for dough is extremely high which of cause leads to a 'price" increase for dough. While I understand getting dough OR candles and having that so that people trade - I do believe the break points should of differ. For instance odd levels get candles and even levels get dough. It is early day but people are scrambling to get their buffs.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    all my explorers returned and brought only dough no candles, also no building and no adventures in star menu

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Thanks for raising your concerns and providing feedback on the event! We're closely monitoring the availability of both Cake Dough and Candles throughout the event. For the time being, we want to give the event a bit more time to settle in; it's not even been active for 24 hours and many are still yet to log in and play!
    And by the time it gets figured out a lot of players could lose out. But I guess that's what happens. Offer all these rewards and little chance to get them. Events are meant to be fun and enjoyable to play. Why mess about with them by making them a chore and a headache? At least the gem sale works fine
    Last edited by PELIAS; 24.09.18 at 23:53.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    So it is more a community trade event ?

You must work hard to trade for dough or candles. THe drop rate for dough or candles is my gues not balanced, because of the lv needed for it.

Also balloons are not tradeble, so they prefer the new medic general could be sold for diamonds , balloons you could normal trade for someone who need that generaal. No the event is not what other events are. Maybe skip and let the community give me the some bonus but harvesting my own you could not buy something nice in the event shop only for paid real money.

World
    Northisle
    Man this event is so annoying i don't really see the point of celebrating BB's 25 years anniversay. The below 50 Dough and above 51 Candless is ridiculous. Having to Rely on TO this much because 51+ needs candless to convert into dough in 5:1 ratio is insulting. I just don't see the fun in this event.

Reply to Thread