Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Festival Hall production broken

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove

Festival Hall production broken

Festival hall works crazy, skips productions or buff additions. This time after two cycles instead of 102 gave 64 - which is less then basic production (basic should be 68) without buff although 50 % buff is running all the time. Previously, when I was watching, one of the channels only gave buff boost, not basic amount (6 instead of 18). When I tried donate after each channel finished, all 3 gave correct amount. As it is it's basically stealing about third of my production. This way the event is pointless. Somebody help me. Don't want to hassle with support. It's only 2 weeks event.

EDIT: Checked another cycle, instead of 51 gave 39 - skipped basic production (12) of one of the channels.

Edit 2: Next cycle gave 34 instead of 51, which is exactly basic production without buff boost (buff still ruining with over 4 hours left)

So it's intermittent bug with no logic at first sight.
    Last edited by Norton_C; 24.09.18 at 23:08.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree the volume of balloons produced is not correct given the buff on it. It is like one of the production volumes is not there

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I staggered production and watch all 3 slots produce individually. I was using a petite cake and converting mortars. My middle slot said 21 (as expected) but only produced 7. i.e a decrease of 50% not an increase.
    HOTFIX!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    checked mine and its working correctly get 84 balloons every cycle

World
    Newfoundland
    Petite cake buff not working on my island. Donated all balloons and checked after next cycle - 42 balloons produced from 3x slots all on Mortars, should have produced 63.

The hall does show that the buff is applied and slots should produce 21 balloons per slot, but only getting the base 14 balloons per slot per cycle.
    Last edited by PaulLG; 25.09.18 at 07:14.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Petite cake buff not working on mine either. Just checked two slots, meant to be producing 18 each but I only got 12 from each.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Any thoughts from BB on that pls? If this does not get addressed promptly and responsibly there's no point for us affected to continue playing as we would just be burning resources for nothing. So would like to know quick if and how that's gonna be sorted. Thanks.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Petite cake buff is broken. After 13 hours i stopped it, because I had in storage same amount of balloons from festive hall, like without buff.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Tried to check -
    with petite cake my production should be 3 * 18 = 54
    output to store was 42 ( 1*18 + 2*12 )
    After reload it was 36 ( 3*12 )
    after logging out for 15+ minutes result was still 36

So no effect of buffing.

Other buff seem to be ok - maybe only petite cake broken
    Last edited by halv12; 25.09.18 at 10:14.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    Tried to check -
    with petite cake my production should be 3 * 18 = 54
    output to store was 42 ( 1*18 + 2*12 )
    After reload it was 36 ( 3*12 )
    after logging out for 15+ minutes result was still 36

So no effect of buffing.
    same here

Reply to Thread