Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Festival Hall production broken

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove

Petite Cake buff not producing additional balloons

Before:

Production about to tick over:

540+18+18+18 should give a total of 594, but...

After:

...which is what the hall would have produced if unbuffed.

EDIT
    I stopped and restarted all three during the following cycle of production.
    576+18+18+18 should give a total of 630 but...

Again, it is as if the buff was not there.
    Last edited by Madorosu; 25.09.18 at 13:53. Reason: Additional Information

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    stop/start tried and not working, non buffed output added to storage.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the same problem - have 3 production lanes buffed with petite cake (+50%) with base output 12 and buffed 18. So total should be 54 per hour. Had 1122 balloons an hour ago, now I have 1158, that's 36, so basically as if running unbuffed.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    And me :/

Ticket sent to support in the hopes they will live up to their name.....

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    This bug has been identified and will be fixed in tomorrow's hotfix. Please read the Change Log update for more information.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Are we to expect mail with our missing Balloons attached then Saqui? I guess flat packed & in need of inflating but I'm sure we can manage that

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    This bug has been identified and will be fixed in tomorrow's hotfix. Please read the Change Log update for more information.
    By the time you'll get to fixing it I'll have lost about 800 balloons due to the bug. Change log doesn't mention compensation of losses. Will you include them?
    Last edited by Norton_C; 25.09.18 at 17:59.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatdane247 View Post
    Same story here. But some say it works fine. You have to ask them HOW they buffed the Festival Hall. The ones saying it works fine, will tell you they either placed the petite cake themselves, or they are using the Toolkit. So, it seems the problem is when you swap the petite cake. The Festival Hall will show you everything is correct. But if you check with your storage and do the math, then you will see that you actually did not get the extra 50% Balloons.
    I have submitted my ticket to support already. I suggest you all do the same to wake up BB
    Good spot.
    I can confirm part of this: My hall is working fine with petite cakes on it and I've put them all on by myself.

World
    Sandycove
    Same story here. But some say it works fine. You have to ask them HOW they buffed the Festival Hall. The ones saying it works fine, will tell you they either placed the petite cake themselves, or they are using the Toolkit. So, it seems the problem is when you swap the petite cake. The Festival Hall will show you everything is correct. But if you check with your storage and do the math, then you will see that you actually did not get the extra 50% Balloons.
    I have submitted my ticket to support already. I suggest you all do the same to wake up BB
    Oh my.... I've been relying on what is showing in the hall and not actually double checking the amount of balloons received. Fortunately up until recently I've been applying the buffs myself. I not sure if BB can adjust for this beyond fixing the problem like they are doing now.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Actually, my problems were on a self-placed Petite.

Reply to Thread