Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Festival Hall production broken

World
    Newfoundland
    I have the same - three queues of 12 unbuffed, hall shows 18 per queue(using petite cake), only 36 delivered.

Closer examination shows this:

Prod queue 1: Wheels. Base 12, buffed with petite cake shows expected delivery of 18 - delivered 18, total in house: 18
    Prod queue 2: Wheels. Base 12, buffed with petite cake shows expected delivery of 18 - delivered 6, total in house: 24
    Prod queue 2: Wheels. Base 12, buffed with petite cake shows expected delivery of 18 - delivered 18, total in house: 42
    Last edited by Wulfmeister; 25.09.18 at 10:55.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    checked mine and its working correctly get 84 balloons every cycle
    for an output 84 I'd guess that's an enormous cake, not a petite cake (14*3*2)

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Have same petite cake buff problem. After 24 hours got 1214 balloons, including those from quests. My production buffed is 60 per hour, so I should have at least 60x23=1380 only from the hall. Looks like we have to send ticket as this tread is ignored...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Similar problem for me, tested after seeing this thread, screenshots here. Buffed should deliver 18 18 18 = 54 https://prnt.sc/kyh75b
    In mayor only 36 https://prnt.sc/kyh7eo

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Similar here - for me buff works on 2 queues only then on the other it acts as a deduction - I discovered this as my queues are ending slightly different times. It's not the queue slot of a guildie had same on a different slot so it would appear to be random. Only other thing I can add is that I was using bread on the queue that got reduced.

Update... following time slot produced total of 28 instead of the correct amount of 51. Even unbuffed it should have produced 34 so I received less than a standard production - this is going to be very expensive on resources. Not sure I will continue at this rate.

Update... another reduced count - should have been 12 but was 4 - other 2 slots correct. Interesting thing is when the incorrect one came
    in my game froze for a few seconds. For the other two production slots it was fine. Wondering if anyone else has spotted this?
    Last edited by dinkynduke; 25.09.18 at 13:38. Reason: update

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Same story here. But some say it works fine. You have to ask them HOW they buffed the Festival Hall. The ones saying it works fine, will tell you they either placed the petite cake themselves, or they are using the Toolkit. So, it seems the problem is when you swap the petite cake. The Festival Hall will show you everything is correct. But if you check with your storage and do the math, then you will see that you actually did not get the extra 50% Balloons.
    I have submitted my ticket to support already. I suggest you all do the same to wake up BB

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfmeister View Post
    for an output 84 I'd guess that's an enormous cake, not a petite cake (14*3*2)
    yeah it was i seen after the issue is affecting the petite cake

World
    Newfoundland
    try turning off the production and then back on again
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    try turning off the production and then back on again
    stop/start works, but you have to do it every cycle (1hr ish) needs fix

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Same problem here, buf not working. It was placed by a guildy on prem. Getting normal output (without extra 50% buff)

Reply to Thread