Quote Originally Posted by royavatar View Post
    hi, is there a list of buildings that the tokens will upgrade,
    http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/ques...ly-challenges/

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by KirstenDK View Post
    These are my findings (testet october 4th 2018):

Some buildings cannot be upgraded to lvl 6. The image above shows the max level upgrade.
    I believe there's still some bugs, but in all it looks very good.
    And yes, you can do multible challenges in a week. When one questline is done, a new questline starts.

Update october 13th:
    Frozen manor lvl 3 = 170
    MR lvl 3 = 700
    Nord res is still bugged
    Hunted mansion lvl 2 = 165 (can be upgraded to lvl 3, but still is 165 pop)
    settlers HQ can be upgraded. no info on the lvl though.

World
    Newfoundland
    Already lost interest. All this effort for what, 25 tokens a week? To be able to upgrade just one Mag. Residence per month (not even that) for all this time and resources that will be needed for these Quests?
    Last edited by Nihilista; 20.11.18 at 15:46.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilista View Post
    Already lost interest. All this effort for what, 25 tokens a week? To be able to upgrade just one Mag. Residence per month (not even that) for all this time and resources that will be needed for these Quests?
    You can do as many chains in a week as you can so in theory you could already upgrade in less than two weeks.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    You can do as many chains in a week as you can so in theory you could already upgrade in less than two weeks.
    Damn, I've had some serious mis-understandings here and THIS is what you mentioned in the Trade chat before. Re-read to Dev and now I feel like a complete moron, hah. Well, THIS put things in a different light - this is something totally different... what a pleasent surprise

Cheers man!
    Last edited by Nihilista; 20.11.18 at 15:55.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Arabian palace and dark castles r more cost effective to upgrade. same pop limit but far less tokens needed. faster to upgrade as well. IE dark castle needs 14 tokens and takes 4 hrs to upgrade and gives 110 pop increase. mag res takes 115 tokens to upgrade takes 16 hrs for 110 pops.

So for the 21 tokens i get from my current weekly challenge i can upgrade a dark castle and have enough tokens left to upgrade a white castle as well giving more pops than doing 1 mag res.

Check the upgrade costs of all the buildings and what u get from them and u might find mag res is not really worth it when u have far cheaper upgrades u can do that give u the same increase or more.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    what if u cant complete the weekly quests in time? do they role over to the next week or do they end loing everything u invested in them. Some of the chains can take several days to do. IE produning res and paying double what u had to produce then finding the next part of the chain wants to to make something from the res u had to pay in the 1st part but have to make more to cover what it cost in the 1st part so could take weeks to complete. IE gunpowder. Some of us cant produce saltpetre yet so rely on geting it from exploeres addy and TO. But only small amounts. SDo could mean u make and pay al that gunpowder only to find the next part wants u to make troops needing gunpowder which u spent on the prevous part meaning u cant complete it without making even more gunpowder which needs more saltpetre which will be harder to get in large amounts as it will be in high demand and the cost is likely to shoot up.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am doing the epidemic chain in it i am led to believe i need to do 3 wisdoms ...where am i meant to get them from? as its luck based if they drop or not are support gonna supply them? as the dev diary states no quests are based on luck drops

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    settlers HQ can be upgraded. no info on the lvl though.
    Listed in dev diary:
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...aining-Grounds

Code:
    Settlers Headquarters	1-5	0 | 46 | 55 | 65 | 75	220 | 250 | 280 | 310 | 340
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Newfoundland
    Quest is cancelled and all progress lost after 7 days (there is a countdown timer at the bottom of the list of subquests if you click on the main quest).
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread