Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Field Medic General

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Field Medic General

Anyone investigated or learnt from test how best to skill up? Currently thinking 3 x unstoppable charge, 3 x first aid and 1-up so as to use for Knight sac waves on MCC ?

Thread title edited for clarity.
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 01.10.18 at 13:49.

World
    Northisle
    Don't know about the knight suicides but for the AM suicides will work very well

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    Don't know about the knight suicides but for the AM suicides will work very well
    what skills best for that? what sort of loss recovery did you see on test may i ask

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I find the ideal way to test my setup, is to see how far they can get on a solo run to Witch of the Swamp with recruits only. The further they get, the better the setup.
    The furthest I have got with Field Medic is all the way to the final tower before a defeat.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    So initial play with UC x3 and FA x 3 with a 60 cav sac wave on an MCC camp was 37 loss, 23 revived .. so about a 60% loss total

World
    Northisle
    Since he is a Kamikaze general for me and i'll be using him on MCC and Arabians mostly here's what i think i'll give him:

3x Jog + 3 First Aid + 2x Juggernaut for the added damage, could use the bowman skill but nowdays Nusala suicides bows.

Then i'm thinking, 3x Snipper Trainning because it saves marksman and on MCC we now use them and who knows in the future

Then i'd go 3x Flesh wound for max usability per adventure

Then 3x unstopable charge for extra knight damage and splash if he's used with knights too.

then 3x garrisson anex

Then 1-Up

What you guys think?
    Last edited by Fanfas; 02.10.18 at 22:43.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    Since he is a Kamikaze general for me and i'll be using him on MCC and Arabians mostly here's what i think i'll give him:

3x Jog + 3 First Aid + 2x Juggernaut for the added damage, could use the bowman skill but nowdays Nusala suicides bows.

Then i'm thinking, 3x Snipper Trainning because it saves marksman and on MCC we now use them and who knows in the future

Then i'd go 3x Flesh wound for max usability per adventure

Then 3x unstopable charge for extra knight damage and splash if he's used with knights too.

then 3x garrisson anex

Then 1-Up

What you guys think?
    i've got pretty much that but finding say a 50k sac wave on MMC does only a little more than a skilled MMA 1k - so 'on first glance' he looks more like a drac than a MMA but obv need more runs / sims to play with him

He was good on a few camps on SLT tho with bow sac waves ..

Brotherjon
    I’ve got a similar build, I would generally agree. Only differences I would lean towards would be maybe going navigation course instead of sniper training, and master planner over 1up

World
    Sandycove
    I also went pretty much like JoeShmoe did but I did apply some rapid fire. Of course Nusala is best with bows but she can also take out bosses so I don't sacrifice her as often. I see the Field Medic as a pure wave general so as much damage to enemy troops as possible (and no skills against bosses), shortest possible healing time and 1-up so that he can be used as often as possible on an adventure.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Field Medic Skills - my version here:

https://prnt.sc/l2tuoc

Went for upgrades that would be most useful for MC chain.

Reply to Thread