Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Field Medic General

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by noxidjkram View Post
    Field Medic Skills - my version here:

https://prnt.sc/l2tuoc

Went for upgrades that would be most useful for MC chain.
    again v similar to mine, you found any particular camps in the MCC addies he's good at?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    not understanding the battle system at all means i'll wait for a guide.

atm it looks like suiciding for the sake of it. does he really save u troops on slt and do u really need a few extra r's to survive?

Mine hasn't left star yet and i have no use for him... looking forward to the new gen in h'ween

World
    Newfoundland
    Used just for suicide wave attack with 3 manuscripts on first aid, taking it to 39%. Out of 200 bowmen, 78 survive with injuries...
    "Few products escape the CHOAM touch... Logs, donkeys, horses, cows, lumber, dung, sharks, whale fur - the most prosaic and the most exotic... even our poor pundi rice from Caladan. Anything the Guild will transport, the art forms of Ecaz, the machines of Richese and Ix. But all fades before melange." — Duke Leto Atreides, Dune

World
    Newfoundland
    i just put enough books for 1 up , in mountain campaign he can save me a few Knights in sacrifice attacks.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I've skilled my medic as if he was Nusala so he substitutes for her if Nusala is recovering or I don't want to lose valuable troops. I get troops back that I would have lost for ever using her as a suicide general. For example in Wiki's Woodcutter guide there is a point when Nusala loses 72 knights. I'm getting 30 back & knights are expensive & slow to replace.
    I think she will be useful for Mountain Clan where Nusala is used quite a bit but I haven't tried him on that yet.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    thats an interesting idea rj. Nus is my only gen not skilled according to guides as i prefer 1 up. i might reskill her now

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    wondering if the field medic might suddenly make something like longbows useful... a bit too busy to do the number crunching for the next week, but would be worth exploring whether a combination like first aid, sniper training, garrison and flesh wound would allow for more powerful sac rounds. It more than doubles the minimum attack damage...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    another good idea rath

Quote Originally Posted by Kriegor View Post
    i just put enough books for 1 up , in mountain campaign he can save me a few Knights in sacrifice attacks.
    if u used mma with 1st aid and thus probz saving a few more troops on the main wave, how would this compare with medic?

Posts Merged
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 10.11.18 at 10:01.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I put 3* First Aid ... and nothing else.
    My Field Medic now stands in for my General in first wave hits ... still the same attack, and a 2 hour stand down, but he returns 39% of the troops used.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    On some camps medic beats Major and Anslem as attack general - he takes higher losses - but final result is lower loss

Reply to Thread