Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Scouting Post

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    you may want to check the changelog update
    It don't matter these people will read that as 50% of the adventure and not as 50% of killed camps as they have repeatedly been told, despite the fact that this info was available from the test forums weeks before the event started.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dont know what went wrong just did a ywc started the buff first then the adv didnt get the xtra xp i had done previous

https://prnt.sc/l4jfpt
    Last edited by hades8840; 10.10.18 at 17:38. Reason: added print screen link

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well done cat_flap, looks like your thread has performed a miracle, well done mate

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Dont know what went wrong just did a ywc started the buff first then the adv didnt get the xtra xp i had done previous

https://prnt.sc/l4jfpt
    If you got a screenie of your loot could be worthwhile doing a ticket, and mention what you got last time, so its easy to compare.

When i rebuild my scout post next week, I'll make sure buff is active in top screen before i start an adventure also.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    you may want to check the changelog update
    Thanks for that. I hadn't noticed yet.
    I think that is great.
    Looking forward to all the posts saying it's not enough and the building is still stupid.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    It don't matter these people will read that as 50% of the adventure and not as 50% of killed camps as they have repeatedly been told, despite the fact that this info was available from the test forums weeks before the event started.
    Yup. It's inevitable.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammok View Post
    If you got a screenie of your loot could be worthwhile doing a ticket, and mention what you got last time, so its easy to compare.

When i rebuild my scout post next week, I'll make sure buff is active in top screen before i start an adventure also.
    Thats the thing i did check it was active and it was

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    "Well done cat_flap, looks like your thread has performed a miracle, well done mate "

Thank you very much, glad to be of service

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    "These people" - Well will just say to her royal highness that the conclusion is that this building is too complicated to make me clap my hands.
    I dont really care what it is 50% of. What I do care about is that I play to relax - not my kind of fun to have to stupdy in detail how a building works to be able to use it. When people are unsure even after reading what it says on the building and reading forum,- it might be that something is wrong with buildings description and not with "these people".
    Maybe make the whole function more simple so even "these people" can understand how it works.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Really cant see why the complaints 20%, 50% or 10% does i matter? its free xp for doing nothing more then you would be doing if you didnt have it...from what i can tell and has been said here numerous times its based off base xp which would of been the easiest way BB could calculate the bonus then comes all the other skills etc that change xp.. also i gather based on base xp

Reply to Thread