Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Scouting Post

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Enjoying the increase on the outpost 311k xp plus prem using mary on Young woodcutter

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Scouting Post xp reward

Ali Baba the Young Woodcutter xp rewards:

-142600xp and additional reward from premium 71300xp didn't use Scouting Post buff.
    -171891xp and additional reward from premium 85946xp used Scouting Post buff.

The reward stated on the buff is an 50% increase xp reward but the actual reward seems to be 20.54%.
    Is this as it was initially intended to be 20% increase and it is just a mistake on buff description or
    this is an actual mistake in reward bonus?

Thread Merged
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 28.10.18 at 16:39.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did you kill each camp one by one? if not then the less you get the more you block or skip camps. The bonus only affects camps that are directly attacked.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I did 2 adventures under buff and 9 without it the exp reward was in all of them the same as i wrote on top. I don't deviate on my way of killing the camps otherwise if u wanna check I use this guide.
    http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/adve...iegers-skills/

I see what you meant by skipping or blocking camps. My reward is lower because I only kill 40% of the camps therefore I get 50% of what I killed and that adds up to 20% overall experience. Since the only good thing is that buff doesn't disappear from the adventure after it runs out on the main island. It means u can do long adventures with a lot of camps destroying them 1 by 1 making my way rushing threw adventures to finish them as fast as I can completely useless way of using the buff.
    Last edited by Zydon; 28.10.18 at 13:11.

Reply to Thread