On the issue of free-to-play versus purchasing gems, the nature of the game is that BOTH points of view have some degree of validity. I would, however, point out that running and maintaining the servers that allow the game to function costs money - without some players spending money to cover those costs, as well as to pay for the wage bill of the employees that help maintain and develop the game, there would be no game for anyone.

On the issue of the original post, or anyone else who may have a complaint about how support have handled their issue, I can speak from personal experience when I say that there is a complaints procedure that allows for your case to be reviewed by another employee at Blue Byte. If you wish to pursue this course of action, then you should send a new ticket to support using the "Misc and Contact" category. Make sure that you clearly title your message as a "Complaint" and be sure to include the original support ticket number(s) in your message, as well as an explanation of why you are not happy with the way your issue was originally handled.