Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Halloween Event 2018

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I'll trust you that you can finish SFTR in 15 min (30 min total - 15 travel). I didn't consider having a loot spotter do more than just do a token kill. Normally I do the whole run and just invite someone for the gravy...

I can say that Wild Mary I think is a good choice: Depending on the drop the loot can be quite nice, enough settlers the losses are offset and the refills can be good. For me it seems quite time consuming however but I don't tend to over-use horseshoes.

my mma are geared towards 8 min or so travel time so once i open the adv till i come home its 26 minutes all mma have 150r and 70 cannons in them 85 cannons if its a fully upgraded mma when i land i dont even move from where i land i just send 1 mma to each leader camp go tidy come back click end and repeat ...if you have a swap partner which i do its even better as you let them use 3 mma same load on the two leaders on the right of the map...i been getting a minimum of 240 refills per day and every couple days i throw in a couple of wisdoms

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    my mma are geared towards 8 min or so travel time so once i open the adv till i come home its 26 minutes all mma have 150r and 70 cannons in them 85 cannons if its a fully upgraded mma when i land i dont even move from where i land i just send 1 mma to each leader camp go tidy come back click end and repeat ...if you have a swap partner which i do its even better as you let them use 3 mma same load on the two leaders on the right of the map...i been getting a minimum of 240 refills per day and every couple days i throw in a couple of wisdoms
    Thanks for that. I'm set up rather different but it does give me some ideas from the way I do it.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Removal phase, bullet point 6: The Pumpkin refillers reward from adventures will be deactivated and the Seasonal adventures will return to their normal rewards.

So no double xp in final week......

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I'll trust you that you can finish SFTR in 15 min (30 min total - 15 travel). I didn't consider having a loot spotter do more than just do a token kill. Normally I do the whole run and just invite someone for the gravy...
    Yep, ~30 mins total is right incl travel. Lootspotter just attack the wolf trap in front of landing zone.

I got an 8min MMA to kill the first sector on the left, 8min MoD 12min Anslem to do first block/kill of center camp. The rest of the generals(Vargus, Nusala, another MMA skilled differently) are 15mins then arrive to be sent out. Usually send invite to a guild member after sending the first mma out.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Sandycove
    event was ok plenty to chose from and added more than last yr
    still confused what this new guy will be useful in but will find a use for him somewhere probably

still hate refils in loot as its a pain to have to do addys when dont have time to do them to try get refils to keep feilds going especially if dont have alot of exploreres to do the event basiclly for you like i do on this account maybe if you had i dunno 10 lowest number refils in a addy not 5 would been better
    not everyone uses prem i know i dont

not everyone is mad like me and plays 3 servers so has a couple hours if that per server to do addys to try get refils
    ok on north and sandy yes trades of 3 pumpkins per 1 refil i offered worked and got a proffit 1 pumpkin per hotdog buff i used nfl server tho i wasnt as lucky so was dam hard to get many there tbh
    but think i did ok concidering and with a bit of help off some friends on north and nfl

tbh be so glad when this event over but then what we got a month or whatever til xmas event i was saying in guild earlier in north that its juts been event after event this yr it seems cant wait til xmas one over and we get a break or normally do til easter one

best tip for easter event if doing them event bonus addys again please make sure you have some in the list lower levels with not many army men can do like i dunno DP or sleepy reefs etc coz even the event bouns addys some that wasnt in that list was better than those that was for drops in pumpkins for them

Reply to Thread