Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Halloween Event 2018

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    bad choice for seasonal adv this year, hmm x2 loot only and we need 10k pumps more this year then last.Also same production time for pump fields even with x5 buffs all time on 9 fields not enough to most of items.Nothing changed to improve this Halloween event,need to sit all day long and play adv for refills with prem time. BB killing slow this game. cheers

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    So, let's say I was level 26 - 36 and saw this list, what would I think?

I am unable to start any of the x2 adventures other than sftr as to start any of the other x2's I have to be at least level 36. So unless I am in a kindly guild who will give me loot spots all the time then I am totally done for in terms of gaining pumpkin refills unless I do sftr non stop....Great work BB, wonderful way to encourage the lower levels to take part.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Nazgul View Post
    bad choice for seasonal adv this year, hmm x2 loot only and we need 10k pumps more this year then last.Also same production time for pump fields even with x5 buffs all time on 9 fields not enough to most of items.Nothing changed to improve this Halloween event,need to sit all day long and play adv for refills with prem time. BB killing slow this game. cheers
    May I ask how you obtained the 672 machine oils to 5x buff your 9 fields for the length of time available ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    May I ask how you obtained the 672 machine oils to 5x buff your 9 fields for the length of time available ?

It's much easier to just throw some snow bags on the fields.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    So, let's say I was level 26 - 36 and saw this list, what would I think?

I am unable to start any of the x2 adventures other than sftr as to start any of the other x2's I have to be at least level 36. So unless I am in a kindly guild who will give me loot spots all the time then I am totally done for in terms of gaining pumpkin refills unless I do sftr non stop....Great work BB, wonderful way to encourage the lower levels to take part.
    Your looking at it with 20/20 hindsight.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    No, looking at it as a guild leader who has lower levels who have only just started doing advs up to those who are not level 36 yet. Sad thing is BB don't think about them.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    No double xp on any adventures ?
    Allegedly a miss translation ??

World
    Newfoundland
    No double xp?
    Once the rules of any game have been set and it has started, be it for only a couple of hours, you simply cannot change them especially when something promised (as in black on white for days for all to see and to prepare accordingly) is suddenly removed because of a "misunderstanding"! Simple as that. You take it on the chin and deliver on that promise, whatever it takes!
    Is there nobody to double-check on facts before announcements are made??? Is everyone in the office on their first week of their first job ever???
    Bring a hotfix! It's not as if any single event has ever gone without the need for a hotfix or two during its course anyway...
    The border of ludicrous and ridiculous with such contempt for the customers base and apparent ineptitude is so far in the rear-mirror, that I cannot see it anymore...
    Last edited by Elco; 22.10.18 at 10:08.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    We'd like to make a clarification on Seasonal Adventures as stated in the Dev Diary:

We made a mistake - there will not be a 2x XP bonus from Seasonal Adventures and we're sorry if this raised expectations.
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post346980

World
    Newfoundland
    from the SNEAKPEEK in august!
    The Seasonal Adventures will also make a much-awaited comeback! The following adventures will drop twice the normal amount of resources and refills upon completion and also award twice the amount of experience points.
    Then you say in dev diary:
    After reading your further feedback regarding Seasonal Adventures, we'll be making a few changes this year: the adventures below will drop twice the normal amount of resources, refills and now twice the amount of experience points upon completion!
    so last year we got x3 loot in seasonal adv
    this year it was dropped to x2, but we got bonus of x2 xp too,
    only we don't afterall we just get less loot this year
    Last edited by Kit_; 22.10.18 at 10:22.
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Reply to Thread