Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Halloween Event 2018

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    The x2 xp was even in bold print on the page, shambles.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Seasonal Adventures with the double XP removed, and twice the normal drop of resources removed...

so plain old adventures... "seasonal" with the season removed

i mean really.. should have deleted the whole part about seasonal adventures.
    Clearly someone forgot to do some work or just on holidays.

try again at xmas. ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Once again BB you have screwed up, every single event there are issues, do you realise we pay for you to have a job?
    We were told "the adventures below will drop twice the normal amount of resources, refills and now twice the amount of experience points upon completion!"
    And today this is magically crossed out, you can not promise something and then not provide. In New Zealand a advertised product is a legally bound document, I believe the dev diary was published document and that it is legally bound to deliver. I will await my extra pumpkins, extra loot and extra xp after the 15 hotfixes you will end up doing to fix the initial screw up.
    Last edited by BB_Acadma; 22.10.18 at 11:27.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    it's deff no translationfault, in German it said exactly the same: Doppelter Erfahrungspunkte.
    So why not take responsability for ur so called "mistake" BB? We have to believe u guys made a mistake for weeks and didnt notice? Really? I would have gotten fired asap with an cheap excuse like that and a dumb mistake like that. "Sry boss, I didnt notice I made a mistake, for weeks. Oops" You should have said: sry guys, we made a promisse we never intented to keep. At least that's the truth.
    So, here's ur feedback: halloween event sucks already

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    also sharing the similar sentiment as the previous posters. I'm a touch disappointed to see the double xp has been removed upon the event beginning. I'm sure the lack of loot drops are a bug that'll be hotfixed, but the loot was reduced as a balance for the additional xp, so surely either the loot needs to be boosted back to x3 or the x2 xp reinstated. While I have been less affected, as I haven't been stocking up on the specific seasonal adventures (already enough sotv to sink a canoe), there are several who had been. The outcome however, is I am less inclined to run the seasonal adventures for the 2x loot alone.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have just completed Stealing from the rich a seasonal adventure, and have not received double pumpkins, double loot, or double xp as we were promised in the dev diary published 19 October.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

sad

very very disappointing, sorry we cant do as we said we would after event started, really poor customer service. you need to make this right and give us what was promised for weeks

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    has to be said its very disappointing, last years event was great, this looks an utter bust already .. esp for lower levels who are penalised again as cant do ToWs and ToKs

dameanie
    i prepared for this 2 x xp bought a few advs for coin and resources was like a kick in the gut

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah it's sad. There is more stuff to buy than ever and no bonus adventures at all. Since there is not even an attempt to fix the situation I assume the decision makers or key parts of the development team is on vacation or just not available...

Reply to Thread