Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Halloween Event 2018

World
    Sandycove
    I see that the situation has changed again. First there is 2x bonus. Then there isn't. Now there is again. All of this with precious little warning. I cannot thank BB for making it right because they made a choice to make it wrong in the first place and not announcing an immediate correction.

Congrats for those players who had adventures that ended after the fix. I worked nice and hard and missed out on it. I activated my scouting post, finished a Woodcutter, then started a Wisdom and finished the wisdom all in the same day. During the Wisdom adventure was when it was known that the 2x would not apply. So when I got near the end I checked the forums and main page again and no mention of any hotfix to change things. So I finished the adventure and went to bed.

Of course this morning I saw that if I had waited the 2x would have been put back. Another player I know that did exactly the same day as me but went to bed before the fix got the bonus. So that player got way more experience than me for doing exactly the same thing. Only more slowly than I did.

So by virtue of believing BB's first message and then believing the 2nd message I've lost out.

Please don't send everyone a 1 day premium again. I already have enough of them for your attempt to compensate us for your ongoing mistakes.

Nothing to do now but wipe the mess off myself and move forward. But how deflating.
    Last edited by Xibor; 23.10.18 at 20:37.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    TOK should have x3, need 2-2,5h for 1 in my ultra mode + tons of Cav have to die = need 18h to recover forces = 1 TOK per day = not enough to have min what I need.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    TOK should have x3, need 2-2,5h for 1 in my ultra mode + tons of Cav have to die = need 18h to recover forces = 1 TOK per day = not enough to have min what I need.
    then dont do it find another adventure

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for re-implementing the xp boost. Much appreciated.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Not sure where to put this so here will do
    I have completed 5 Dark Brotherhoods so far, including after the fix, and I have gotten 3 lots of 5 re-fills and 2 lots of 10 re-fills. Given I have recieved more re-fills from non-seasonal adventures can someone tell me if this seems correct.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ElgCaress View Post
    I have completed 5 Dark Brotherhoods so far, including after the fix, and I have gotten 3 lots of 5 re-fills and 2 lots of 10 re-fills. Given I have received more re-fills from non-seasonal adventures can someone tell me if this seems correct.
    DB loot is supposed to be doubled, so 5 refills should be impossible. According to the wiki, DB should drop 10 or 18, so your figures don't seem right at all. I would suggest taking a screenshot the next time you get 5 and sending it in a ticket to support.

World
    Newfoundland
    Oh come on guys.
    In terms of content and functionality the game is the best its ever been.
    In terms of testing and communication its as average as its always been. Up until this last update i would have even rated the game good in that category.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Oh come on guys.
    In terms of content and functionality the game is the best its ever been.
    In terms of testing and communication its as average as its always been. Up until this last update i would have even rated the game good in that category.
    Can I come live on your planet? It's not as nice on this one.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I have completed 5 Dark Brotherhoods so far, including after the fix, and I have gotten 3 lots of 5 re-fills and 2 lots of 10 re-fills. Given I have recieved more re-fills from non-seasonal adventures can someone tell me if this seems correct.
    yep done the same ,, Db Pumps loot seems a bit average at the moment, before and after fix

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The seasonals give twice as much as they would do if they was not seasonal, this is not a indication that any seasonal will give more than any non seasonal by comparison.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread