Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Halloween Event 2018

World
    Newfoundland
    Next time, take a look at the loot you receive. It's twice the normal loot from the adventure. As for the pumpkin refills, the seasonal adventures should drop double the standard ( ie test server) quantities - it sounds like DB was really poor to begin with. Of course, the fact that it's three-player adventure will have an impact here; a general guide is the more players that can participate, the lower the drop per player. Black Knights is a great example of this.

World
    Sandycove
    The whole event has so far not been enjoyable..

1. The bugs about the smokehouses and the snackstands - still no resolution and the feedback from BB for it is loose at best

2. The refills and pumpkin fields are a chore - I find no enjoyment from this whatsoever. I also have to say the whole refill system is totally boring compared to the days of old .

3. BB's choices of the above adventures are bizarre - no real correlation of their mindset of co-ops for rewards.

Sorry to post such negatives when I for one am such a huge and grateful recipient of events normally, but when the enjotment isn't there anymore, it has to be said...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Why don't we make the payout per adv level dependent?
    If you play a WoTS as a lvl70 you get less pumpkins than if a lvl20 plays the same adv.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi folks,

I want to add my thoughts of this event so far.

From what I observed myself and what other players mentioned in various chats is that it is hard to get enough refills. Well For the first time I have to admit seeing the low drop of refills for real now it is a real struggle. I myself have decided to only refill my two nobles and the rest i dont care.

What I really fear is that those who should profit the most from events, the lower levels, have real problems finding adventures with an acceptable loot of refills for the invested troops and time. I dont remember being low level that i had to stop cemetries from working. Now i give refills to my lower levels in Guild so they can run at least the nobles and gather some pumpkins on their own.

I find it pitiful that the adventures with ls and also co-ops have such a low output. The idea of doing things together in event gets totally lost like this because it is not attractive to do them. We do them together in our guild but its really upsetting see the outcome so less and less players want to do it. Everyone fights on its own...

The adventures of the double reward is ridiculus seen the refill u get from them. Either change the list or the drop.

As the prices of the event offers have not changed to last year it is really unfair. U have to invest a lot more but still need to pay same price... not inviting and motivating. And seen the prices for the new things.... well i get the impression that BB doesnt even consider you to purchase all.

I also want to add one last thing... seen that we had a lot of events this year already... I also loose interest for investing more and more for an event cause I cannot keep up to get my economy stock tihings up to trade. So in the end we will have to chose which event you want to spend time and ressources for. Sadly if it turns to this cause it will benefit only players of high level who have stocks big as mountains...

Thats what I think.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jove View Post
    If you play a WoTS as a lvl70 you get less pumpkins than if a lvl20 plays the same adv.
    +1 makes sense and gives lower levels a decent chance again

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    should be do-able... i mean quest are altering too from level range to level range

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    i would also suggest to not only favour adventures we do less often then others... i mean there is a reason... often it is the time u have to spend... next to the ressources.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jove View Post
    +1 ...same with SFTR, Traitors, BN etc

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Another option would be to have tavern generals find refills, that way everyone has the same opportunity to get them. Other explorers could still find pumpkins, not refills, and that would be how longer playing players would benefit from having the extras.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Another option would be to have tavern generals find refills, that way everyone has the same opportunity to get them. Other explorers could still find pumpkins, not refills, and that would be how longer playing players would benefit from having the extras.
    tavern generals? I think you mean explorers, unless you are suggesting a new addition to combat skills.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Reply to Thread