Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seasonal adventures dont give double XP

World
    Sandycove
    will we get our xp awarded retrospectively - I too failed to get the extra 450kxp on the ToK i ran

EDIT: Oh boo to BB for crossing the double xp out on the front page - make your minds up will you?

Totally bad form that is - talk about Indian givers...
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 22.10.18 at 12:35.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    robbed, cheated, deceived, lied to........

None of the above, honest guv. It was a simple mistake made repeatedly on the front page, the sneak peak and the Dev Diary.
    Obviously we knew about it ages ago as it was reported on TSOTest - but we assumed you was all stupid so just ignored the community comments.
    Then the event started and we got inundated with tickets so rather than fix the problem we decided to retract our previous statements - don't worry as we definitely wont.

World
    Newfoundland
    Well, I wish I'd known that before I started the Treasure of Knowledge.... It rather changes my strategy for the event now.

World
    Sandycove
    "Raised Expectations?" I'm sorry but it was a little more than that. It created the expectation. A very clear and definitive statement in the Dev Diary boldly stating that exp would be doubled. And I mean boldly literally - it was in bold text.

I made a lot of specific plans and built a lot of troops based on that information. If I was only interested in double pumpkin refills I would have planned entirely differently. Now I wish I had focused on faster turnarounds to get completions faster than planning on Wisdom for the exp.

This is the worst communication error I can remember.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nice one BB. Once again failed to deliver. But this time instead of trying to fix the promise, best to just draw a line through it, call it a job well done and hope nobody notices then just ignore the ones that do. Whats next, a happy hour? With an attitude like that you lot could run for office. lol

Other than that, thank you for putting an event on in the first place

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    If I would work like that on my shift, i would loose my job already ... but here after 6 years, they still cannot produce a single event without hotfixes. I believe this should be some kind of record already ...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you BB. Startet a TOK with Strong Intelligence and was about to end it (7 minutes of intelligence-buff and 3 camps left) and start another TOK, so I could benefit doubble from the buff, when you shut down. 15 minutes of warning is a bit to the low side, dont you think ? And now I have to wait 48 hours before I can benefit form it. Thank you.....

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    it works! thx BB prnt.sc/l9l21x

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Laufert View Post
    Thank you BB. Startet a TOK with Strong Intelligence and was about to end it (7 minutes of intelligence-buff and 3 camps left) and start another TOK, so I could benefit doubble from the buff, when you shut down. 15 minutes of warning is a bit to the low side, dont you think ? And now I have to wait 48 hours before I can benefit form it. Thank you.....
    My math isnt as strong any more but isnt tok the double xp adv and if you finish after fix you get 100%+50% on the current adv instead of 50% and 100% on the next instead of 50%? If so ty BB indeed.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread