Thread: New mail system: Be warned

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    it appears that i also manage to delete all my emails

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sad to see so many losing all their data yet BB claiming they cannot do anything about it. Is it a case of cannot or cannot be bothered...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    For info, just tried the same on my Newfoundland account as no vital mails here. Full page of buff mails, so as always, click select all at top left of page, then context menu bottom left, and click delete...Guess what...every non loot or trade mail in whole inbox vanished.

Need to get this sorted BB and get the mails back in player's inboxes. We are customers and so some customer service would be nice.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan3 View Post
    For info, just tried the same on my Newfoundland account as no vital mails here. Full page of buff mails, so as always, click select all at top left of page, then context menu bottom left, and click delete...Guess what...every non loot or trade mail in whole inbox vanished.

Need to get this sorted BB and get the mails back in player's inboxes. We are customers and so some customer service would be nice.
    There is a drop down menu next to the select all button that enables you to filter the mails: the select all does exactly that select all.
    I have been using the drop down menu and no problems at all - in fact big improvement as can access all my lovely explorer mail in one go. Would may have helped had there been more details on how the new system works; I assume that the select all now selects all in mail box not just all on page which for some would be an advantage.
    Mind you I only realised how it worked when my guild leader managed to also lose all the important mails he had been keeping ;-)

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Angry Selecting first page and deleted emails deleted all my mails deleted!

I simply logged in finding 2 pages of buffs emails, what I did is like before I selected all emails from the first page and deleted them, what happened is all my emails from 2012 till now got deleted!!! some of them that I saved for purpose! NOW ALL GONE

For me, this is really big lose! and made my day bad.

Merged
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 25.10.18 at 19:11.
    Hello People

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    The new system worked fine for me (with the warning from Lordloocan).
    However, I used the new button (battle reports) while I was on an adventure map and now ALL my mail is gone. Nothing important lost, but still. This needs fixing!

Correction:
    I just got back on my home island. And now my mail is back!
    Last edited by Budgy; 28.10.18 at 12:04.

Reply to Thread