Reply to Thread

Thread: Excelsior alternative skins buff

World
    Northisle

Excelsior alternative skins buff

For some time now i noticed that the excelsior was not showing me how much time left i have on the alternative skin buff i buy with coins, is this happening to anyone else?

What's worse i think that there is way longer then 14 days after i last applied 1 to it and yet the original skin did not show up.

Last night i bought the Halloween skin, the permanent one and applied it and recived a message saying that i had a temporary skin applied and the new skin would show once the buff ended, the problem is i can't see how long it has left, and like i said i'm even suspicious it should have already ended by now

Anyone is having this kind of issue? BB is this a known bug or something?
    Last edited by Fanfas; 23.10.18 at 13:50.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    For some time now i noticed that the excelsior was not showing me how much time left i have on the alternative skin buff i buy with coins, is this happening to anyone else?
    Yep, I have had the same temp skin for the rustic version since it came out, until I reapplied it earlier this month. Seems to work fine now.
    The time left should show up when you hover over the excelsior...

I haven't tried the halloween skin yet (still collecting pumpkins)
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Northisle
    Not showing for me at all

EDIT: Ok i reaplied a new skin to it and now it is showing... so lets hope in 14 days my halloween one shows or i just wasted 1k pumpkins
    Last edited by Fanfas; 23.10.18 at 17:47.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    If you bought the 1k pumpkins one that one is a permanent skin.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post

What's worse i think that there is way longer then 14 days after i last applied 1 to it and yet the original skin did not show up.

Last night i bought the Halloween skin, the permanent one and applied it and recived a message saying that i had a temporary skin applied and the new skin would show once the buff ended, the problem is i can't see how long it has left, and like i said i'm even suspicious it should have already ended by now

Anyone is having this kind of issue? BB is this a known bug or something?
    Same problem here. I wrote to support, but for now, my permanent halloween skin is lost, so i think my 995 pumpkins are gone for nothing :-(

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Any update about what to expect with those skins? Like what happens if I use permanent halloween skin and then I apply the 14 days rustic skin on it ... will it come back to halloween one or to default ... is the halloween lost afterwards? Cmon BB, this is a question everyone asks himself after seeing a perm buff, don't tell me you forgot about that ...

Reply to Thread