Reply to Thread

Thread: Footprint of Lab

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove

Footprint of Lab

Is the huge, epic workyard sized footprint of the lab (which is only actually the size of 2 wheatfields) intentional or a bug?

***ignore this lol - sorted***

Hmmm... maybe I was too quick to post the "ignore this" edit
    How are others finding it when building the lab?
    Last edited by Jim_B; 25.10.18 at 00:09.
    HOTFIX!

World
    Sandycove
    I am however curious how big a footprint the lab is before I decide how many to get.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I am however curious how big a footprint the lab is before I decide how many to get.
    i moved two buildings and still couldnt fit it had to remove a MR to make enough space to lay it ended up moving a epic woodyard to see the footprint looks like its 2 squares by 1 1/2 as after i placed it could only but two fields by it plus that little sliver of land left very odd footprint ..like two old watermills

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    There is something odd about where it can be built. I'm not yet 100% convinced I was mistaken when I opened the thread. We'll see when people start to get the second. I've had no trouble re-positioning it into a 1.5x2 position, but I do remember the same difficulty trying to find a spot to build it originally. Others have said the same; having to clear a much bigger area than 1.5x2 in order to build it (mag res/epic yard size area)
    Last edited by Jim_B; 25.10.18 at 00:07.
    HOTFIX!

World
    Sandycove
    Thanks everyone - I'll plan for something like a 1.5 x 2 but expect to be confused and annoyed...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread