Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Xmas Event 2018 Sneak Peek

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    lol why would you need an endless coalmine? All the sources of coal other than mines do not require any maintenance, you can just ignore coal mines completely.
    who needs an endless coalmine lol. im producing coal faster than i can use it. What would be nice is endless iron mines as iron is always in short supply. Even with the 4 extra mines on the southern isle they cant keep up with demand.

U can get coking plants from several events which reduce the need for coal mines. Plus recycling plants make coal from nothing which u can also get from some events.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    who needs an endless coalmine lol. im producing coal faster than i can use it. What would be nice is endless iron mines as iron is always in short supply. Even with the 4 extra mines on the southern isle they cant keep up with demand.

U can get coking plants from several events which reduce the need for coal mines. Plus recycling plants make coal from nothing which u can also get from some events.
    I use way more coal then i can produce even with the endless coal mines i wouldnt have enough but at 20k each they can keep them

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post

You must be a low level player?

I have almost 30 recyclers almost all buffed and a maxed out epic woodyard making coal buffed and are barely on the plus side. Once you have leveled epic forge, plat or gold chains and in general are running other stuff you are easily up to 150-200k coal consumption per day.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    I use way more coal then i can produce even with the endless coal mines i wouldnt have enough but at 20k each they can keep them
    Cost was already reduced to 12.5k gems at test. One endless makes around 30k coal per day on a fast deposit with a steak. With three of them one could pretty much destroy all pine cutters and foresters and gain a ton of space.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Cost was already reduced to 12.5k gems at test. One endless makes around 30k coal per day on a fast deposit with a steak. With three of them one could pretty much destroy all pine cutters and foresters and gain a ton of space.
    hmmm interesting thanxs for that

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    I have almost 30 recyclers almost all buffed and a maxed out epic woodyard making coal buffed and are barely on the plus side. Once you have leveled epic forge, plat or gold chains and in general are running other stuff you are easily up to 150-200k coal consumption per day.
    It very much depends on what you plan on doing for extended periods of time.

I seem to have similar infrastructure you do, and even though from time to time I go down to about -50k/12h, this is still balanced with literally MONTHS of time where there is nothing else to do other than pointlessly grinding XP points, when I dont have to run all the production facilities and get about 1 mill / week surplus.

This is one thing I think they didnt even take into consideration - how much savings people actually have. Without trying much I can go as high as 20 million coal in star menu within few weeks of automated production, people who bother to keep the everyday buffs and have done so for a longer period of tiem can probably have accumulated 3-4x more.
    Last edited by sparkz; 11.11.18 at 08:21.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Thought we had endless coal mines, called recyclers.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    some nice items available in xmas market. However I bought a 2nd RPH thinking it would allow me to use one for manuscripts and the other to make buffs but both have the same queue. The 2nd rph does not seem to reduce production time either so from what I can see it is a useless building just taking up space. I hope this is just an error and will be fixed so the 2nd rph is useful

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by procell View Post
    some nice items available in xmas market. However I bought a 2nd RPH thinking it would allow me to use one for manuscripts and the other to make buffs but both have the same queue. The 2nd rph does not seem to reduce production time either so from what I can see it is a useless building just taking up space. I hope this is just an error and will be fixed so the 2nd rph is useful
    If you managed to get a 2nd RPH on northisle then it's most certainly a bug which we was assured would be impossible to occur on the live servers. it has been possible to obtain a 2nd one on the test server with the prebuilt islands but even so it was still a bug. You need to contact support ASAP.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    I'll wait until it's active and the hotfixes are done then decide what is good and what isn't. I don't believe the "news" anymore.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread