Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Xmas Event 2018 Sneak Peek

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Xmas Event 2018 Sneak Peek

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on Xmas Event 2018 Sneak Peek below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Acadma

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Oooh, I just love christmas! Can't wait to get that christmas market, no matter what it does - it's just so pretty!!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Why am I only lvl 45 on the test server now? Can't test half the stuff at that lvl

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1077 View Post
    Why am I only lvl 45 on the test server now? Can't test half the stuff at that lvl
    Buy the level up items from merchant

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I love the xmas event sadly though its the only one where hard work doesnt pay off cant farm adventures for presents and this year they will certainly be needed..the new market building is great and you can get two buy one and other from quest line ..so thats around 2k presents which is doable but then you run into a problem it takes 9k presents to upgrade one so it reaches its full usefulness that will be hard to get ....now as far as i can tell only reason to have two is the cooldown so no point upgrading the second one as you can only cast one buff to the surrounding area ...you should allow both to cast a buff plus the reduced cooldown time because of having more then one which seems to be the new trend...this will then make the 2nd have a purpose as it stands it does nothing but reduce the timer no incentive to upgrade it also

the new geo will have its uses but would of been better if it gave +100% on refills like the others do....and the explorer will be nice with its x4 presents for xmas..

not for the xmas event but the endless coalmine is way over due sadly the days when i could dump 60k gems like i did for the copper mines have long gone that was the great benefit of patience's and gem mines

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    lol why would you need an endless coalmine? All the sources of coal other than mines do not require any maintenance, you can just ignore coal mines completely.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    lol why would you need an endless coalmine? All the sources of coal other than mines do not require any maintenance, you can just ignore coal mines completely.
    you obviously dont use much coal i use a lot much more then i can produce

World
    Sandycove
    Based on Halloween 2018 I'm not going to trust anything in a sneak peak or Dev diary anymore and just wait until it happens and work from there.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    The haunted mansions are upgradable on the test server with tokens?

World
    Northisle
    yes

Reply to Thread