Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scouting Post vs. Premium

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Scouting Post vs. Premium

In our guild we have discussed this:

It seem that if you are Premium then the Scouting Post gives no bonus at all, we are quite a few experiencing this, is that on purpose ?

That you can have only one bonus at a time? Because then either Scouting Post is completely useless for Premium users

But then again, some who have Premium tell that it works with some adventures, but not with others, i.e. Woodcutters

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    That's not true and it works fine with premium. Is everyone using it correctly and know how the bonus works?

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post346773

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have had the post working correctly with all the adv I have done (permanent prem). Remember to select the correct lvl of adv you will be doing, then start it and make sure its started, check in the area wide buffs. Then start the adv.

World
    Northisle
    All been working fine here.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    works fine i been walking away from TOW with 1.5 million xp with the scouting hut and prem

World
    Sandycove
    I don't see a problem either. Being on premium and using the scouting post on Woodcutter then Wisdom (my favorite combo) is increasing the exp heaps. Others have said they weren't so sure but geezer mentioned above that if you follow the steps correctly it works like a charm.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Yup, it's been working perfectly here too. As long as the hut buff is applied before the adventure is launched, the hut bonus is applied, and premium bonus kicks in after all the other calculations are applied.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    also working fine here, get 1.6m from wisdoms these days! well at least, once every two days...
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    ~~~~~~~ Lagoon Guild [LAGN] (Newfoundland) ~~~~~~~
    Lagoons are tranquil. They are made of water. People are made of water, too.
    But people are not lagoons, even if you sometimes find people in lagoons.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I've just experienced this problem with Treasure of wisdom only getting Premium bonus and not the Scouting Post bonus. I had no problem with Treasure of Knowledge completed twice before this with both bonuses applied.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi guys ...just i have finish Ali Baba and the knowledge using scouting post WITHOUT PREMIUM and a surprise i got 1.089.000 xp. Normaly this adv give 403.000 xp.
    I'm wonder how i get this sum of xp

Reply to Thread