Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Cemetery loses pumpkins/doesn't refill

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Pumpkin Cemetery loses pumpkins/doesn't refill

Greetings,

For a few days now my Noble Pumpkin Cemetries are losing Pumpkins randomly.

I always make sure to have the same amount of pumpkins in every Cemetry and yet somehow some are missing 20-40 compared to the others.

Also just now i added 21 pumpkins to a Cemetry with 119 and the number didn't even change, so i refreshed and it was still 119 but another Cemetry went from 169 Pumpkins to 138 Pumpkins

Something really weird is going on, either the Pumpin Cemetries are bugged or the Star Menu is bugged and its showing Pumpking Refillers that i actually don't have.

Thread title changed for clarity
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 05.11.18 at 02:39.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I noticed the same now as my cemeteries had less pumpkins than they should have had. I know this for sure cause I checked and refilled em yesterday. I found this thread as I was trying to see if anyone had the same issue. I also checked the German forums with Google translate now and they have a similar thread...

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...auff%C3%BCllen

I've played all Halloween events and never had this happen before.

World
    Newfoundland
    Had this happen twice already. Added pumpkins to field with refills. Refills gone amount in field didnt go up. Thought maybe glitch and when login next day either the count is where its supposed to be or refills back in star but nothing. Refills lost without trace.
    Considering how hard it is to earn them and keep up with fields this feels specially bad. Fix your poop BB or get rid of the annoying refilling system!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    I can't explain topgearfan that the refills would not have shown back up at least in the star menu. But performance issues are plaguing the game. Things you think you did don't actually happen. But I haven't seen any lost items (yet).
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I understand now where my 'bug' comes from.

I use the new filter system in the mail to Collect and Delete all battle reports adventure loot and treasure mails but when i already manually added the Adventure Mail/Loot to star menu it somehow doubles the Pumpkin Refillers from the adventure loot.

And when i then reload the game it fixes itself causing me to have less refillers. I guess if i already added them to the Pumpkin Fields it still removes them.

World
    Newfoundland
    never used that feature on adv loot. got the mail accepted manually and added it from star. all steps correct and confirmed.
    got 12+12+27 refills from loot. total 51. added 17 to each noble field. last add didnt work.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 31.10.18 at 17:21.

World
    Newfoundland
    So this happened with todays gift package. Added manually to storage. Checked star. 160 refills instead of 80. Tried to add 160 to field. Box showed the 160 refills but after adding only the 80 was actually added.

Seems like there is more than one bug with refills..

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok, I can confirm similar observations and I just tried it myself. I've been doing a lot of Wild Mary and have not accepted loot mails after each adv but only randomly with the mass accept or manually but without looking at the numbers. Tried it now by looking at the values first and then accepting. The UI sometimes doubles the values to the menu and when placed on a field the double value is also getting passed forward sometimes and field shows the wrong values. However server keeps track of everything correctly and the mismatch is fixed with a refresh or a visit to adv/friend.

World
    Sandycove
    I'm basically not trusting anything I see on the screen (at least until things change). Collectibles are there then not, buffs don't seem to apply but they do, generals aren't sent but they actually are, and refills applied but the numbers wrong until you just wait a while or refresh then it all seems to sort itself out.

Seems playing in a delay mode works - do something, then just wait and don't do anything else until the results are what you know they should be. Especially if a new quest is coming in - that tends to reset everything you did in the past 5 minutes.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I started a RB at this point I had 2 refills in star. I collected the refill reward from DB using the old method was 30 refills (20 + 10 from prem), giving me a total of 32. My 3 nobles at this point each had 72 in them, I decided to add 10 to each. My nobles now show 82, 79 & 72 after the 3 adds and the remaining 2 have vanished. At this point I did the 20 min log out with cache clear and my nobles still show 82,79,72 and none in star.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread