Reply to Thread

Thread: economy probs

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove

economy probs

before the aniversary event started my water and wheat production was positive. IE water was +2k every 12hrs and wheat feilds never depleted cause silos where doing their job. Since the aniversary event my water is now -12k every 12 hrs and wheat feilds keep deleting cause the silos r not refilling them.
    Checked where the silos r working and they r all going to 1 wheatfield which is not used by the farms and ignoring the others so they run out. built and upgraded another improved watermill but it made no diff at all to getting water prodution back to where it was before the aniversary event. never needed wells before the event as all the watermills and improved watermills were making more than needed. now ive had to build loads of wells but still cant get the water production back to where it was.
    No new buildings were built that use water or wheat so why has their production dropped so dramticly?
    During the event i can understand cause of all the res neded to make ballons. but it should of returned to normal after the event ended. but nope still the same negative production as during the event.

As the last res being used in the festival hall during the event was water and wheat based i think its still running and chewing up my water and wheat.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think you're right - I was converting crossbows, and at the end of the event had about 50k in stores. Now at 35k... 35181. Gonna give it an hour or two and have another look, and if it's dropped they're all going to be mailed on a decline trade.
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    before the aniversary event started my water and wheat production was positive. IE water was +2k every 12hrs and wheat feilds never depleted cause silos where doing their job. Since the aniversary event my water is now -12k every 12 hrs and wheat feilds keep deleting cause the silos r not refilling them.
    Have you had a quick look on the economy tab and seen if you have left something running that isn't usually on such as stables? Got caught out like that in the past when they give random 'produce' quests in events.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Have you had a quick look on the economy tab and seen if you have left something running that isn't usually on such as stables? Got caught out like that in the past when they give random 'produce' quests in events.
    I second this suggestion. I had a similar moment of confusion when flour was negative only to find my Epic Farm was making bread for the Forgotten Halloween quest and never got switched back to wheat only.

World
    Sandycove
    As others have said, check for something like the Epic Forge still grinding out something for the event or similar type things. I track my economy pretty closely and I haven't seen anything mysteriously off.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    Checked where the silos r working and they r all going to 1 wheatfield which is not used by the farms and ignoring the others so they run out. built and upgraded another improved watermill but it made no diff at all to getting water prodution back to where it was before the aniversary event. never needed wells before the event as all the watermills and improved watermills were making more than needed. now ive had to build loads of wells but still cant get the water production back to where it was.
    No new buildings were built that use water or wheat so why has their production dropped so dramticly?
    During the event i can understand cause of all the res neded to make ballons. but it should of returned to normal after the event ended. but nope still the same negative production as during the event.

As the last res being used in the festival hall during the event was water and wheat based i think its still running and chewing up my water and wheat.
    this looks like a bug - check your friaries... it appears all my level 6 friaries have been invisibly upgraded by the power of 4 to L24, which would be fine if they weren't also using wheat and water to the same degree.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Are you sure Jolly? A friary produces the equivalent of 4 normal breweries, so a level 6 friary produces 24 brew unbuffed. An unbuffed level 24 friary would be making 96 brew per cycle.
    HOTFIX!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    Are you sure Jolly? A friary produces the equivalent of 4 normal breweries, so a level 6 friary produces 24 brew unbuffed. An unbuffed level 24 friary would be making 96 brew per cycle.
    OMG of course it does - (one of many) blonde moments lately.. must be my age creeping up on me

cheers Jim

Reply to Thread