Reply to Thread

Thread: Event Achievements - what is the point?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs down Event Achievements - what is the point?

So today I realised that the Supreme Gollum appears in your achievements even if you have not levelled enough to access him and after playing all this time I don't know why I have just realised this or maybe it never bothered me enough to care.

Now from being a player on everyday when I started I am now a more casual one and really come back for the events as life, jobs, etc get in the way most of the time but I looked at my previous Halloween events and went you know, I've got to work harder in this event as I have 100% in all the other ones.

But this is a lie as after the events they remove the achievements you have not done and give you 100% regardless so what is the point of them? I did think last year I had to much on to really play it and now I discover I only completed 16 of the 22 events.

What is the point of these achievements it they will give show you that you get 100% without even completing them all? I would rather them be accurate and then push me rather than think I could complete one and in a years time it will show I have 100%.

I am not sure if other people the same but I do not understand why this is the norm.

Please choose more appropriate terminolgy in future - MOD_Daz
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 06.11.18 at 11:11.

World
    Newfoundland
    Why anything gets done these days? Because people complained.
    Because you cant complete them after the event and will never get to 100%. That is apparently a huge problem for some.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ahh the culture of I want a trophy because I came last, I won't bother so much next year if I get 100% for not trying lol

Reply to Thread