Reply to Thread

Thread: More Supreme Golems is not counting the kill

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

More Supreme Golems is not counting the kill

I got an issue with last quest of killing Supreme Golem, I able to kill that golem and was able to finish achievement but the quest itself is not working and can't get my 90 pumpkins reward.

I got that issue yesterday and thought it will solve itself by next kill, but today and for 2nd time and that quest is not completing, this is 180 pumpkins losses for now!

Last edited by TheVictorious; 07.11.18 at 18:13.
    Hello People

World
    Newfoundland
    others have had this, need to contact support
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Before you kill the next on screenshot the total pumpkins and then after killing it check the pumpkin total again. If it hasn't increased then do a second screenshot and send both to support on a ticket. You will get the supreme golem every day now till the end of phase 1, the quest seems to go then pop straight back up.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    im having this same problem, just started today

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Before you kill the next on screenshot the total pumpkins and then after killing it check the pumpkin total again. If it hasn't increased then do a second screenshot and send both to support on a ticket. You will get the supreme golem every day now till the end of phase 1, the quest seems to go then pop straight back up.
    Not got any, and not got any screenshot, actually, you need to complete the quest and claim the rewards, it is not an auto thing to get when you kill the golem, the golem destroyed and start next life cycle before I click anything, usually, it starts when I claim the rewards.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    The quest appears again immediately after the previous one finished. 1) Golem is up. 2) Friend (or yourself) uses 100 water. 3) Golem has broken heart. 4) Golem is destroyed with click. 5) Pumpkins rewarded for completed quest. 6) New golem growing and quest is in the list again.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    The quest appears again immediately after the previous one finished. 1) Golem is up. 2) Friend (or yourself) uses 100 water. 3) Golem has broken heart. 4) Golem is destroyed with click. 5) Pumpkins rewarded for completed quest. 6) New golem growing and quest is in the list again.
    Got nothing to complete, the golem start to grow immediately after "4) Golem is destroyed with click"
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    Anyway, I contacted support and seems they confirm the issue and the reply was:

[Removed]

So I will see how is things going carefully today.

Please do not copy/paste communications from support.
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 09.11.18 at 01:51.
    Hello People

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    There is a change in behaviour when you go past the 5 for achievement.

First 5 times the quest goes away and only reappears when golem sapwns. After that though, they quest sticks around in questbook. IE it imemdiately respawns as golem starts regenerating. You do get the pumpkins though.

Which is what I strongly suspect is going on. 4 days to go, no way are they gonan be fixin this.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Got nothing to complete, the golem start to grow immediately after "4) Golem is destroyed with click"
    Oh - you don't get the "quest completed" bouncing arrow and the quest when completed gives 90 pumpkins? That is very bad then - I didn't know that was happening to anyone. I agree with SnowBlizz - it's unfortunately unlikely they are going to do anything about it now.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread