Reply to Thread

Thread: Excelsior and Events

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

Excelsior and Events

How about an events tab in exelsior where we could roll for event ventures.

You could have another button next to "Books" for "Events" and underneath the 3 buttons could be "Easy", "Medium" and "Hard". Not e1 has the crystals to do this I know, but maybe BB could work something out and it would be something else to do.

all these events almost rolling over each other, loving it BB. thx for all the good work this year

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    On the first week of the Halloween event we had a quest chain which then ended in the first part of the 3 in 1 venture. These are the same kind of thing that we would get from excelsior.

However, after completing the first part of the the venture it said to wait for the start of next week to continue. I was under the impression that we were going to get more quest chains etc, but all we got was the 2nd part of the venture. I was disappointed.

After completing the quest chain (In the first 3 days) there was not much else to do for the rest of the event except for keeping our fields full and killing the Golem.

I think it would be a better idea to have had a new quest chain for each week of the event which then ended in the next part of the venture. If we had that going on we shouldn't need to use excelsior for extra event quests.
    Last edited by PELIAS; 11.11.18 at 15:14.

Reply to Thread