Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 20/11/18

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfmeister View Post
    That idea was shot down a long time ago...
    ty for finding answer by alex for me
    only if it is really needed because of a critical change or update.
    I think these new changes are "critical change or update.""

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    I see them taking the game from nearly zero island management and mindless adventure grind by some(most?) into recreating and re-emphasizing economy aspect of the game, where you need to balance your interests instead of just mindlessly maxing out everything and then sitting on millions of resources in Star. Excellent move to revitalize the game if you ask me. Cost of moving buildings is part of this economy/resource balancing and has nicely integral role in the whole system.

Yes, the game is getting a bit too complex for casual player, and development is a little bit too fast (slow down boys, will ya?) but I'm looking forward to new weekly challenges with their integrated residential upgrade system. Well yeah, slow down, I can't keep up with all the changes. But overall, apart from some bad surprises, it's a good job.
    Yes, some peeps really grind adventures and their islands are filled to the max, i don't too that, because one day there will be the last level and then it is over...

My island is very deserted - and i like to keep it that way and make it even more empty...(actually i would like underground buildings there so that surface of the island would be like huge garden with all the decorations, but that is different story...) Don't want to force my settlers to live in an island which is like huge city where are no room to escape silly reindeers or easter bunnies.

... point of that long useless talk of mine was (maybe) that i was just thinking when i asked abt free moving week, that it would be nice gesture because when we planned our islands, we did not know that there would be so many new buildings. How many new buildings are there yet to come... But if it is a no, then it is no.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Yes, the game is getting a bit too complex for casual player, and development is a little bit too fast (slow down boys, will ya?) but I'm looking forward to new weekly challenges with their integrated residential upgrade system. Well yeah, slow down, I can't keep up with all the changes. But overall, apart from some bad surprises, it's a good job.
    no. NO. NO! Full speed ahead!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by nebi View Post
    ... point of that long useless talk of mine was (maybe) that i was just thinking when i asked abt free moving week, that it would be nice gesture because when we planned our islands, we did not know that there would be so many new buildings. How many new buildings are there yet to come... But if it is a no, then it is no.
    I can't help but notice your join date and ask myself how many times have you already rearranged your island since you reached level 50 because of new buildings and what makes this time any different from those.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is the Dev Diary (A detailed explanation of Weekly Challenges and the Training Grounds will be included in an upcoming Dev Diary) still to be expected as per the Change Log or has it happened and I've simply missed it?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    Is the Dev Diary (A detailed explanation of Weekly Challenges and the Training Grounds will be included in an upcoming Dev Diary) still to be expected as per the Change Log or has it happened and I've simply missed it?
    Was posted last week

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...aining-Grounds

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Cheers Mannerheim

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    well cant login anymore on my island. keep saying error on this zone

Original Serf
    World