Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 20/11/18

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 20/11/18

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on 20/11/18 Change Log below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Acadma

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Too many new unneeded buildings, too little space.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Great update, i like weekly challenges and have good use for some training grounds.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Any boost to recruitment speed will always get a thumbs up from me, I cannot wait to get the training grounds

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I cant tell but as the weekly challenges for tokens will be out does that mean we will be now able to upgrade the buildings as the two are linked?

looking on test server not all the buildings that are now upgradable go to lvl will that be fixed when this update is done or is that been done on purpose ie dark castle will go to lvl 6 for 650 population but the building is a 2x2 building plot ...white castle at lvl 6 is 150 but has a building plot of 1x1....but mag res can only be upgraded to lvl 3 for a population of 720..also note that you now only need the tokens for upgrades which i think is brilliant the resource drain was way too much else

World
    Sandycove
    I'm guessing there will be a limit to how many training grounds you can buy with stalks and gems respectively? What are the costs?

Really looking forward to the challenges. Thanks for the great update.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sorry if I repeat anyone - including myself.

Dont get why BB spam us with buff buildings that take up space on island we dont have. Why not upp the existing buildings a level or 2 - make the buff buildings upgradeable instead of putting more of same kind of buildings.

Some of those buildings are so slow anyway that it is like watching paint dry.
    I dont really get why we must have training grounds instead a buff upping existing barracks to higher speed. or a buff that gives the barracks an extra function.

Please stop cluttering our island with more or less useless buildings because you are out of real good ideas of what to improve. Remember that in a game like this - simplicity is beautiful.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    dark castle will go to lvl 6 for 650 population
    lolwut? dark castle best building now? why are we chasing the mansions then..
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    lolwut? dark castle best building now? why are we chasing the mansions then..
    yeah makes u think dont it lol two upgrades on frozen and haunted so 4 of them will fit the same space of a dark castle ...will take weeks of collecting tokens though as you on the test anyway only get 25 tokens per completed quest line

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dark castle requires a large amount of space, has an awkward placement pattern and can only be placed on a limited amount of places which is why it goes so high. Similar thing applies to bone churches, palaces or magnificent residences. Mansions and manors, etc. can be dropped nearly anywhere.

Reply to Thread