Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Weekly Challenges & Training Grounds

World
    Northisle
    And, it would seem, let's tweak 3rd thief so it doesn't drop ToW as often as usual.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    About Tokens.
    If you demolish an upgraded building the upgrades and Tokens are lost!
    There is no explanation of this in the Dev Diary. Not even a warning.
    For something that requires this much effort to get I would expect them to be refunded to storage or the building level kept also in star. Another way would be a downgrade building option that refunds Tokens.

In conclusion: if the Tokens were permanent I would consider the quests well enough balanced and play them all.
    +1

World
    Sandycove
    what the actual hell?

so we have to pay DOUBLE what you want us to make and my quest i just got is a utter micky take

sorry but in reality your basicly asking me to make/donate 6k if not more gunpowder coz wagons need it to be made as well
    and this is my powder hut thing i am pants at maths but i know its gonna need shed loads of saltpeter to achive this rubbish

coz no doubt if i do it from flour or whatever in the new lab it wont count would it?

FYI just coz were a higher level dont mean we have loads of high end res in storeage
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 22.11.18 at 20:40. Reason: fixing picture

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    lulu you dont need gunpowder to make waggons - mahogany planks and wheels - gunpowder you need for mortars.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by EB-9 View Post
    lulu you dont need gunpowder to make waggons - mahogany planks and wheels - gunpowder you need for mortars.
    ahh i must clicked wrong thingy when i was looking fair enough thats my mistake then

still bit of micky take tho 4k gunpowder to throw away after only making 2k i dont even have that much made anyways i never make the stuff coz have no need to

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by OleGit View Post
    The three ToWs requirement is ridiculous, especially following an event where everyone used up all their ToWs. Most players will have to do 6 3rd Thiefs and hope they get 50% drops of the ToW adventure. This is a 'no luck' thing?
    If they dont have 3T - then they will start with doing woodcutter. 16.7% is the drop rate for a follow up- the 1st thief does not drop ToW- so they have to do 6 woodcutters to get 1 3T - to get 6 3 T they would have to do 18 woodcutters. Then the 6 3T and then if lucky the 3 ToW. Not a luck thing at all - must quit my day job to keep up.
    Also been wondering why do BB write"Complete 3 adventures from the following list: Ali BaBa and the treasure of wisdom" I dont have the precise definition of what makes a list a list, but why write list if there is only one to chose from ???? - Why not just write do 3 ToW? I still think it is way out there to ask that - but why call it something else when it is not?
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    Now look here Devs, With this creation you've managed to upset our La La, and that is not acceptable! Acadma you go and tell those devs to pull this monstrosity and make the quests sensible. Better still you plonk them down in front of a live game and tell them to play it without instants and let them find out the real in game value of all those expensive resources and troops and why we the players ( with the exception of those who think differently ) think that what they are currently asking for is way over the top. There may well be a few players sitting on millions of this and that in star and storage, but they did not get them in a week or even months, it has taken them years. They may be just numbers in code to you , but to long standing players they are a combination of investing time and dedication and gems, so have a little more respect before you ask them to throw ridiculous amounts of them away on poorly thought through content.
    Nobody upsets our La la so you take heed
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    why are you guys so busy complaining - if you dont like the new weekly quests then just opt out to do them.
    It's called feedback. If you don't give them the feedback they want, they can't make changes so everyone can enjoy them. And this is a feedback thread...….

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Now look here Devs, With this creation you've managed to upset our La La, and that is not acceptable! Acadma you go and tell those devs to pull this monstrosity and make the quests sensible.

Nobody upsets our La la so you take heed
    lol ty larili poor acadma will be worried now :P

World
    Sandycove
    why are you guys so busy complaining - if you dont like the new weekly quests then just opt out to do them.
    Its not that simple is it? It's affecting trade, which affects us all, so just opting out is not an option..

Reply to Thread