Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Weekly Challenges & Training Grounds

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    NI, re:- WC (weekly challenge) , its states " What they do not contain is any luck-based tasks"...... BUT, i can not buy my WC adventure ali and 2nd thief, so this part is down to a "luck" drop from Young woodcutter, ---WHY state something that is incorrect,
    upset all ready with the WC , why state something and then have the game , not conform to your statements you have put out...
    These adventures should be available as map fragment or gems in the chest.
    very upset with BBS developers.

World
    Newfoundland
    About The Whirlwind in level 56+ Weekly Challenges.
    Its a level 46 adventure with 6/15 difficulty and gives like 12k xp. Why would any 56+ want to waste their time on this? Why is it in level 56+ Weekly challenges? If the difficulty level is so important the sum of it cant even be +-1 this has no business being in level 56+! By your own definition BB this is way too easy. Should do like 6 of them to have proper balance according to BB.

If you have to have 1 Weekly challenge with coop develop an actual level 56+ coop! With elite troops and for the love of bleep without any silly delay mechanics. You know the walls or whatever that only are destroyed when previous player has finished their part. Using that would be an instafail of the whole coop.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Training grounds yes, weekly quests no more after finish this one.U can remove those don't like it and don't need them to be honest,huge amount of time, resources for low xp.People doing them right now, nothing else new in game till Xmas event comes.Imagine real mess for Easter event or Halloween event with those weekly lol.Enough trouble with seasonal adv for events and play weekly no way, waste of time.To much time consume, resources, luck etc. Dont think so.No thanks

ps. pls fix MCC we can play, everything goes wrong after last 2 updates/hotfix
    Last edited by Lord-Nazgul; 23.11.18 at 11:25.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    About The Whirlwind in level 56+ Weekly Challenges.
    Its a level 46 adventure with 6/15 difficulty and gives like 12k xp. Why would any 56+ want to waste their time on this? Why is it in level 56+ Weekly challenges? If the difficulty level is so important the sum of it cant even be +-1 this has no business being in level 56+! By your own definition BB this is way too easy. Should do like 6 of them to have proper balance according to BB.

If you have to have 1 Weekly challenge with coop develop an actual level 56+ coop! With elite troops and for the love of bleep without any silly delay mechanics. You know the walls or whatever that only are destroyed when previous player has finished their part. Using that would be an instafail of the whole coop.
    At least it is possible to get hold of 3. I am level 71 I like doing Whirlwind. Doing 3 of them in a normal work week I would consider a bit much. It takes time to find 3 people who wants to do it at the same time.
    Again - why write pick from a list when there is no list. A list of options would make it possible to do an adventure they actually have and like doing.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Every time I go to my island (login, friend or adventure) I get a blue 'Quest completed' banner. When I click on it it goes to an unfinished WC quest.

World
    Newfoundland
    So the WC buffs to defeat the ships show but are grayed out when visiting other players islands. All other buffs that cannot be used are completely hidden instead. Might wanna fix the WC buffs to be hidden also.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Don't know if others have proposed this already, but here's a possible solution for the adventures requirement for these weekly challenges: immediately give them to the player and require them to be completed within the week of the challenge. After the 168h timer run its course, they are simply removed from the players' star and new ones, pertaining to the next weekly challenge will get there. Then and only then you can claim that there's no luck at all involved.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Idea about weekly challenges is a good one and I like it.
    A bit disappointing for me is that gingerbread house is not upgradeable like mansion is. Both building are event building so don't see
    any reason why this building have became ordinary building, I spent a fortune to get 50,60 of them to replace nobles on my isle.
    and price is rapidly going down

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnjau View Post
    Idea about weekly challenges is a good one and I like it.
    A bit disappointing for me is that gingerbread house is not upgradeable like mansion is. Both building are event building so don't see
    any reason why this building have became ordinary building, I spent a fortune to get 50,60 of them to replace nobles on my isle.
    and price is rapidly going down
    if u look closer to list of upgradable buildings by tokens u notice that those were orginaly not upgradable. but gingerbreadhouse is "normal" upgrade building thats why it isint in a list.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Speak to us BB unless you have all quit.

Tell us what the plans are. Do you intend to let this run as it is, to adjust as asked for or to scrap the lot?

Reply to Thread