Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: weekly challenges - cancel button

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by HunyBun View Post

Whats wrong with having a "cancel" button, similar to the daily quests?
    That would enable the option to choose the weekly challenge to do and thats a big big no no in BB eyes. I would instead take it as the best feedback option.
    Imo theres only 1 of the 4 challenges worth doing. Others I would cancel immediately if i could.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Northisle
    As I see it the game is in it's last death throws, and the developers are trying to max out the profits (Real Money) while they still have time, and the players.

And as for these weekly training jokes, did one, wont ever do another one - utterly pointless.

A bit like anything else which is to expensive, just don't buy it and eventually the price reduces in the sales.

World
    Newfoundland
    so the quest i was ignoring as I have no intention of doing the weekly challenges is now flashing as complete every time i go to my island even though i have not produced the requested items - whats the betting i tick it in error when not paying attention?
    please can we have a cancel button for these

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblyt View Post
    so the quest i was ignoring as I have no intention of doing the weekly challenges is now flashing as complete every time i go to my island even though i have not produced the requested items - whats the betting i tick it in error when not paying attention?
    please can we have a cancel button for these
    Seems BB auto completed whatever stage you were on for the active challenge. You lose nothing by accepting.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Seems BB auto completed whatever stage you were on for the active challenge. You lose nothing by accepting.
    so it won't take the resources? phew!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have to agree that a cancel button would be helpful - right now the balance between gaining star points and some extra popn is way out of balance with the cost. I have done quite a few of these weekly quests and quite honestly would be way easier, much less time and way more profitable to do an Ali Baba quest a day. Its a nice idea but right now a bit like the expeditions - not worth it. I have seen quite a lot of similar comments and I hope the programmers have another think about changing it.

World
    Newfoundland
    Given that the completion of one challenge triggers the launching of the next, a cancel button would give a very short respite. Seems pretty pointless to me.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Saw someone suggesting moving quests to ship like with pathfinder- that would suit me fine- then I would not have to look at them and could just forget they ever existed, and could not finish by mistake. But would also be great to be able to cancel them or disable them somehow.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfmeister View Post
    Given that the completion of one challenge triggers the launching of the next, a cancel button would give a very short respite. Seems pretty pointless to me.
    Maybe they could continue the countdown in the background and trigger the launch after the week is up?

World
    Newfoundland
    Thats a good idea. Also would remove any concern of choosing a quest if thats an issue.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread